Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
ok i see light said he survived a super kill but thats normal for every1?? but if i say i got smthing weaker than that im insta scum??

id like to know how did u know u were attacked by gaurdains in the first place @Light D Lamperouge

also i like inactive hunting, particularly tpein, cinera, seraph, jew, salah, rheal, missy

got my eyes on couple ppl for now but these would do
Re-read some of my previous posts. It should be clear from that. If not, I'll try to explain, but that's basically giving scum info for free.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
The mistake was you not warning about what your ability would do from the get go to be honest, because all we have is you claiming his is what happens after someone got caught being guilty that you had defended in multiple places.
Itโ€™s not that big of a deal. Look into Usopp and now Lanji. Both will be sus too. Unless you think Iโ€™m giving up my scum team with this knowledge.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
wanna claim credit for claiming odd's covid
but dont want to take the L when noctis came around/ shifting blame when you thought odd was the wrong lynch even though you pinned the kill vote

lol
i took my L

but my vote is only 1, everyone is guilty for voting noctis u know

including noctis himself for not replying to that, but he had his reasons

Itโ€™s not that big of a deal. Look into Usopp and now Lanji. Both will be sus too. Unless you think Iโ€™m giving up my scum team with this knowledge.
Is a big deal to when you go back and look at 1) you defending kiwi, 2) kiwi defending robin. Again, you shoulda been upfront on the other part, also who knows how you'd play it now.

Give me better options then,

Status
Not open for further replies.