Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're supposed to have the SN fail to defeat Kaido and have another tragedy, Wano will be insanely long, it's already going to be the biggest arc there is, it can't be that big compared to others, especially with Oda wanting to end One Piece in the next 5 years.
Post automatically merged:

I agree, he only said the man with Red Hair will make his move, Kid... :milaugh:

Good Vibrations
does anyone still believe in Oda's predictions?

Huh? Sanji's always been one of the most popular OP characters. Usually gets 3rd iirc.
I know but I thought his popularity will somewhat fall
I guess I got mislead by the active and loud trolls, it gives that negative impression sometimes lol :pepemotion:

Japan and Asia should be the regions where most of the votes come from. Sanji is doing great there sadly :josad:
Oda might actually decide to kill him if he surpasses Luffy :saitahu:
In the contrary he should step up his game with him or all those fans will be angry with him :milaugh:

Isn't Queen more likely ever since he dropped 'Judge's son' line?
It's certainly what Oda's trying to make us think.
I think it's more likely it's going to cause the umpteenth gag about Sanji being a Vinsmoke or that it's just a hint to Queen background as a scientist.

King is a better opponent than Queen for Sanji, they already clashed and he already tried to kill him. Not to mention Marco vs King doesn't make any sense as an on panel fight and that making Sanji fight on land or as his father (moreover while Marco and King fight in the sky) would be a crime.

Btw Orochi and Zoro's link are way stronger than Sanji and Queen's one, and i don't see anyone making a big deal out of it :specialmeh:

It's certainly what Oda's trying to make us think.
I think it's more likely it's going to cause the umpteenth gag about Sanji being a Vinsmoke or that it's just a hint to Queen background as a scientist.

King is a better opponent than Queen for Sanji, they already clashed and he already tried to kill him. Not to mention Marco vs King doesn't make any sense as an on panel fight and that making Sanji fight on land or as his father (moreover while Marco and King fight in the sky) would be a crime.

Btw Orochi and Zoro's link are way stronger than Sanji and Queen's one, and i don't see anyone making a big deal out of it :specialmeh:
Clashes mean shit for actual match-up. King also clashes briefly with Izo, is he gonna fight him too?
Personality and personal relationship means alot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.