Votes: 4 33.3%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hopefully. Not gonna lie, out of all the characters I feel most bad for him right now tbh. We all knew he would have to face his past at some point but still, it’s kind of sad to see him all alone right now especially with what he’s going to have to face.
And yet people still hate him since he become #1 hero and Horikoshi trying to redeem his past since then.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I can definitely see why some hate him, but it sucks that many won’t even give Endeavor a chance to change. He should get credit for trying to face his past the way he has.
If you reading MHA without put so many hates on Endeavor, he became like that back then because of Touya.

He was a good daddy because he know Touya is stronger than him, and then something happen and thats why people starting to "hate" him.

Still confused about what the Redestro stuff is about.

Nice relaxing chapter.

I’m feeling 50/50 about the idea of a time skip, or at least a major one. A few months would be fine.

Anyway, here is something I asked on the spoiler thread.

Who are the members of 1-A we haven’t seen?

Here’s a list and guesses about them.
Koda, Uraraka and Asui could still be helping with clean up, which was what they were last seen doing.
No idea where Aoyama or Ojiro are.
Iida was probably part of the group of heroes chasing the league of villains.
Tokoyami is likely by Hawks’ bedside.
Kaminari was injured and likely in hospital himself, probably with Jiro.
What do people think of that?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Koda, Uraraka and Asui could still be helping with clean up, which was what they were last seen doing.
No idea where Aoyama or Ojiro are.
Iida was probably part of the group of heroes chasing the league of villains.
Tokoyami is likely by Hawks’ bedside.
Kaminari was injured and likely in hospital himself, probably with Jiro.
im not sure if Iida still chasing the LoV, they should know they dont have that much power.
and Iida most likely with Mirio, Nejire, Manual, etc.

i just want an update about Kaminari and Tamaki

Interesting little tidbit we got with Shoto & Toya. I love the little parallel & contrast and how it speaks on both their characters. Both Shoto & Toya were burning with hatred. Shoto's path is represented in his quirk with how, despite burning with hatred he's able to cool himself off whereas Toya just keeps burning and burning until he's become unrecognizable from the person he was before. Pretty straight forward but I do like how their stories are represented in their abilities like that. This also seems to be a comment on the self-destructiveness of hatred. Not only of how it turns you into a monster but also how it destroys you. Not anything revolutionary but the framing of it is interesting.

It even says something about how their conflict will go down with ice no doubt being the key to Shoto's victory here. In fact, that may have been the purpose of showing Dabi struggling against that Ice user from the liberation army. I was always wondering why Hirokoshi didn't have Dabi win against that guy. Now I'm thinking it was to hint at his eventual defeat at the hands of Shoto's ice. By showing Dabi having a hard time against an Ice user.

All that aside though, one thing that I think is definitely gonna happen is that Deku's secret is gonna come out. Real soon. And the reason why is something I don't see many people talking about. The context in which it will happen. Think about it. We're in the pits of despair right now. Hero society is at it's lowest. All For One's crazy play has left them devastated. So how do they strike back? How do they inspire hope in the people again? You tell them that the second coming of All Might is on the way. The successor who inherited his quirk. It's the perfect comeback.
That alone might blow people's minds and distract them from all this mayhem. They'd probably be way too busy talking about this news to focus on anything else.

If this turns out to be the case it might have even been the point of this whole arc. The heroes need a fall before they can rise, so Hirokoshi brought the Heroes to their lowest point so that he could force Deku to step out into the light. To push the new generation of Heroes forward as the new hope against all this despair.

Thats my take anyway.