Status
Not open for further replies.
As I though Gammaknife was not a big deal as many people believe it in the past. If you have strong haki or insane good durability(Kaido) it don't even tickel you, the point I believe even Zoro and Killer attacks even did more. At this point it make sense that all calamity should be able to tank gk if their durability is strong enough.
You got all this based on spoilers that dnt even tell u what affect GK had?

he uses wind attacks too that zoro counters too

shows how much a beast zoro will be when hes gonna rip open that scar
Just imagine, all the attacks until know(count over 20attacks) are weaker in combination then a fucking one attack of Oden. The gap is just to large bro that is insane how strong Oden Ap and Lethal was with Totsuka paradise. If Zoro repeat or do it even better, I show my full respect since making such attack is insane.

Then internal destruction Haki should also be ineffective, right?
Most likely?
I think his internals are less durable than his external body due to the fact that those attacks shouldn't be rendered completely useless but still powerful enough to not take severe damage from those attacks.
After all, Luffy already used internal destruction haki on Kaido with Red Roc - which only dealt superficial damage.

Honestly, I like the fact that Kaido's durability is not the only amazing thing about him. Hell, said dude hasn't even shown BASIC COA yet.

Kaido still has his hybrid and most likely his awakening which will be something much more amazing than his hybrid.
I do think the second round will be already over after 2 - 3 chapters tbh.

By the way, Yamato has ryuo and if Kaido has ryuo as well, this only makes him more threatening than before...

Gamma Knife is hax after all.
Correct, the hax to bypass the skin - it is similar to internal destruction haki after all.
However, the radiation which ruptures the organs is still AP based.

I don't think radio activity can be tanked by just having hard enough tissue.
My knowledge about radiation, especially gamma particles, isn't that highly advanced but is it not necessary how durable an object can be to withstand the particles - piercing at the body - as much as possible?

After all, there ARE robots which can endure some amount of exposure of radiation, way better than humans.

A few things here.
Did Kaido just fucking tank Gamma Knife?????
Doesn’t that do internal organ damage?? Is ryou literally the only thing that can hurt him??

Did Luffy just tank Boro Breath????
My assumption here is that he used barrier haki, like the admirals.

Kaido sensing Oden within Enma is further confirmation that it has its own set of power separate from Zoro. In other words, additional confirmation that it’s a power up.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
New attacks from all of the fighters (except Law kinda), gotta be a hype chapter for all these characters. Gonna enjoy it! Cant wait!
No new attack from Zoro.
:josad:

How can anyone be happy for Law or zoro this chapter?

No new attack from both
Zoro didn't even attack BM or kaido... just repeating kinbemon skills

Oda seems to just have them there
Zoro neutralised two of Kaido's named attacks and attacked him directly. Said attack caused Kaido to recall Oden.
Additional details:

Zoro used Enma against Kaido's "Great Wind"
After Zoro cuts Boro Breath, he attacks Kaido with a Flying Dragon flame technique (might be the one he used vs Ryuma in Thriller Bark). FYI @Lance_Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.