Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's not about specific actions.

Kiwi said sub abilities only appear once but on how many people you use it also appears and it depends on how many people you have targeted which appears on WU as [???]

My actions in WU appear as [no longer human] but within this I use multiple sub-abilities (fingers) so even though [no longer human appears once however what also appear is multiple [???] In accordance to numbers of players on whom I used those fingers.

Kiwi says her actions didn't go through even her passives failed.

She wasn't role crushed because host notifies player's of being RCed nor she claimed so.

And, smile said he saw kiwi visiting four players. So even if she used sub ability then WU should show 4 [???] Along with the name of the over-all ability.

Also, if she wasn't RCed then probability that all of her abilities will fail on different players is next to slim
I’m just reporting what happened. I can’t explain the host’s decisions since I’m not the hosts.
I figured that N1 actions failing might be related to the fact that I visited a red grove. However the write up for that showed up the next day and nothing bad seemed to have happened. Idk about the rest.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Okay, the four [???] is weird. Why didn‘t they appear?
That's not the only thing which is weird.

I asked @Smileyman to see my dazai role again.

Reason is I performed something. I don't know whether it got processed because there was some confusion between me and hosts. This is what I wanna confirm with hosts.

But if it got processed and kiwi says that all her abilities and passive smoking failed then there is no way she can visit anyone unless she can bypass it

Reason is I performed something. I don't know whether it got processed because there was some confusion between me and hosts. This is what I wanna confirm with hosts.

But if it got processed and kiwi says that all her abilities and passive smoking failed then there is no way she can visit anyone unless she can bypass it
I did look at it. Ill discuss it with you later. Im going to study now. Likely wont be online again before np.

What is your opinion on Krog, Jew D Boy and new Fuji?

Just went and checked your role again and then compared them to the writeups you've shown with Kiwi, i see your point.

There are two actions you couldve done that she would need to bypass.

I never was a citizen of weeb land, weeb land gods committee noticed that this place is getting out of control and they needed someone with a better insight to take a look at the issue and thereby they sent a formal message to me to take care of the issues here.
And you still have not...

Status
Not open for further replies.