Status
Not open for further replies.
But this isn’t a skill or whatever. It’s not a good thing that Zoro shriveled up from using Enma. That’s not a good thing to happen in combat. So Zoro shouldn’t want to try and learn to shrivel himself up willingly right?

What Zoro has to learn from Enma is to make it work like his other swords. It naturally drains him so he has to match its drain with a ridiculous amount of haki and haki control so that the drain no longer affects him and the sword operates like any other sword.

The final outcome of mastering Enma is What Oden did. Oden used Haki with Enma and a whole other sword and produced the same ridiculous effect of cutting Kaido.

Oden did not get shriveled up by Enma. And to Oden, Enma worked the same as his other swords.

This is what Mastered Enma looks like for Zoro as well
It could be used like G4, to draw out more Haki than you normally would for stronger attacks than you normally would use, at the cost of exhausting your Haki faster.

The extreme would be where you get shriveled up in one go, to push out a huge amount of Haki in one go, for an Ultimate attack if you've got used with the blade enough to make use of that Haki once it's drawn out into the blade.

His other swords remain special. Kitetsu is sharper, Shusui is more durable, Enma will allow him to draw out more Haki.

Anyway, i don't want to argue about this in this thread to no end. I could be wrong, i don't mind if we just agree to disagree and see what happens if you think strongly otherwise.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
kaido wind attack is sound speed to go that fast you would have to break the barrier
sooo, its not like people get faster and faster every arc its just an ability
big mom and kaido are top tiers with MHS attacks(lighting)
Well in Shonen manga it can't work that way... characters increase speed just like their reactions as long as their power levels advance. This is the case at least in most occasions.

Ryuma could do things with Enma that he could not with Shusui if he would have mastered the blade because of what makes it special though.
Let me ask, Can Oden do everything with Ame no habakiri that he can do with Enma?

Remember letting a sword shrivel you up by draining you haki isn’t a skill.

In Actual combat, if Oden uses a one sword style, can he do everything with Ame that he can with Enma? If the answer is yes then why?

it’s because Oden is THAT STRONG. So if Ryuma is even STRONGER than Oden, why would it matter if it’s Enma or Shusui?

Let me ask, Can Oden do everything with Ame no habakiri that he can do with Enma?

Remember letting a sword shrivel you up by draining you haki isn’t a skill.

In Actual combat, if Oden uses a one sword style, can he do everything with Ame that he can with Enma? If the answer is yes then why?

it’s because Oden is THAT STRONG. So if Ryuma is even STRONGER than Oden, why would it matter if it’s Enma or Shusui?
the makers makes the sword not the other way around

Human form has him in his peak of speed, what are we talking about? future sight was barely good for his speed!
But Law was teleporting people all over so his speed wasn’t doing anything and he was caught in the middle of a barrage by people who have better mobility than him.

So he traded speed for AoE and Mobility in Dragon form.

Like seriously, Kaido wasn’t doing so hot. You saw that. Half the chapter was him getting pounded

Status
Not open for further replies.