Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter reminds me of when the Scabbards went wild on Kaido but then Kaido went back to human form and destroyed them. Betting same is happening on 1004 ( end of Act 3/ volume).
odas not doing that , its going to be big mom going off and knowing she stronger than kaido, than kaido get the leftovers and still lose

@PizzaBread @ImmaIvanoM

My dudes, the fuck is complicated about this ??

This is how much Haki Enma could draw out with one go.

This is how much Haki we have never seen Zoro draw out with any other blade.

This is how Enma is special, and i think will remain special and not an ordinary blade, the way Kitetsu remained sharper, Shusui remained more durable, etc.

If we disagree it's fine, we can move on. It's a waste of time to attempt to convince eachother the opposite, and if i'm wrong on this i would not mind. I don't feel strongly about this having to be in one way, and everyone having to agree that it is that way until the manga clarifies it.
Zoro could always release the amount of haki to cut cliffs

Because he doesn't need to draw this much Haki in a single attack, it's dumb to do it, but it's not impossible without the blade, if you don't give a shit about your energy and wants to waste everything in a single attack, go for it and just do it, but nobody would.

There's nothing complicated about it like you said, you are the one creating this idea that Zoro couldn't waste all his haki without the blade if he wanted.
It's not a waste if you actually use it in the attack to make that one attack way stronger, and with the way stronger attack you manage to achieve something you could not with a weaker attack.

I've never seen him do it, or entertain the thought that he could do it if in need.

I've never seen any swordsman do it with another blade.

It's something i've only seeen with Enma, in the context where Enma is a special blade in terms of how it interacts with it's wielders Haki.

If this is proven wrong, i will change my mind.

don't know about Hyouzo, but we know Zoro said is facing a Yonko and also said he needs to unleach more enma so he's definetly using hardening.
Hardening is black though. Neither Zoro nor Luffy have ever said “Hardening” and the black stuff NEVER appeared

You are saying you don’t know about Hyouzo yet this is the claim you made. You said Purgatory Onigiri with NO black hardening when used on Kaido is the same as Purgatory Onigiri with Black hardening

So you are saying Zoro used the same thing to beat Hyouzo as he used on Killer. That’s the statement. You made.

Hardening has never NOT been black once any character actually says they are using it

Status
Not open for further replies.