Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you guys are trying to downplay Kidd and it’s pretty pathetic because there is nothing that has happened so far in this fight that warrants the downplay. Kidd has 2 Ls to top tiers genius. Please enlighten me on all these “Ls” Kidd has taken.

His rival is Apoo because they argue a couple times? Then I guess you would have to admit Zoro is rivals with Sanji right? But me and you both know you won’t because of where your obvious bias lies.
SPIT

:myman:
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Kids rival before was Apoo and now it’s debatable but Luffy
Funny because zoro doesn’t know the haki either yet you single out kidd. Luffy considers luffy his rival since udon.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Yes you guys are trying to downplay Kidd and it’s pretty pathetic because there is nothing that has happened so far in this fight that warrants the downplay. Kidd has 2 Ls to top tiers genius. Please enlighten me on all these “Ls” Kidd has taken.

His rival is Apoo because they argue a couple times? Then I guess you would have to admit Zoro is rivals with Sanji right? But me and you both know you won’t because of where your obvious bias lies.
Nah, I acknowledge luffys rival is Kid. But in a fight, we both know Luffy is waxing Kid. The Zoro debate is a diff story where you see Kid is EOS and where Zoro is EOS

Funny people sayed killer and zoro was equal cus killer trash talk him lol :seriously:

Well thats possible but again how does Haki containment work?

Lets say Kitetsu blades also have dormant Haki in them, Sandai more than likely should, yet when Zoro strikes a logia like Enel with them, he doesn't take damage.

Why does Haki contained in blades not come into fruition?

Okay ignoring you is the only way to win against you.

Its impossible to beat an idiot in an argument
Because I don't think it retains haki in a manner that allows for it to achieve the same effects as actually using Haki. I believe Blackening a blade is more about increasing it's quality by making it as hard as it can be.

Zoro's Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze triggered Kaido's Oden PTSD. That's a greater accomplishment than any attack bar Red Roc.
Zoro triggered Kaido’s PTSD because of the sword he is holding, not because of how strong his attack was. Cmon man stop reaching.
This was true as of Chapter 1001, but is not necessarily the case this chapter.
Maybe that’s true. Which is exactly why we should wait before the chapter comes out before making assumptions. For all we know Slam Gibson and Gamma Knife could have also damaged Kaido as well. You are simply assuming based off nothing that Kidd’s attacks have been weaker than Zoro’s. Once again Kaido having ptsd doesn’t prove his attack is stronger than Kidd’s. Enma obviously reminds him of his scar from Oden, the same way the scabbards triggered Kaido’s ptsd.

Last edited:
dEbReEs
Kaido is spitting out dEbReEs from neck level?
:gokulaugh:
This is the blatant downplaying I mean

Why bother even trying with these bozoclowns?

Kaido literally says that he’s impressed
That was debris. Not saying Zoro won't or hasn't hurt Kaido but he definitely didn't do it in 1001. The same kind of debris was coming out of Kaido the first time Luffy fought him and we know for a fact that it wasn't blood as the Red Roc was the first time he damaged Kaido. He probably said that he's impressed as they were actually able to attack him which is still nigh impossible for people who're Zoro's age because of yonko level CoO. He was praising the Worst generation in general.

Nah, I acknowledge luffys rival is Kid. But in a fight, we both know Luffy is waxing Kid. The Zoro debate is a diff story where you see Kid is EOS and where Zoro is EOS
I’m not talking about Luffy right now. I’m talking about the Zoro fans who have a hate boner for Kidd. I think Luffy beats Kidd too. You’ll have no argument from me there.
Funny people sayed killer and zoro was equal cus killer trash talk him lol :seriously:
Who is “people“? Because it’s not me lol

Enma is a power up since he is stronger by getting used to it...But lets not pretend its a cheap and easy power up like the RS like many of you are trying to make it out to be, its not a magical sword that enchances atacks with the power of Oda's butthole like the lot of you try to make it out to be.
Thats because it is a magical sword, all these powerups are bullshit tbh.......... Also Why do people call Sanjis Raid Suit a cheap and easy powerup, like Diable Jambe isn't the same thing. Sanji didn't train for either one.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
That was debris. Not saying Zoro won't or hasn't hurt Kaido but he definitely didn't do it in 1001. The same kind of debris was coming out of Kaido the first time Luffy fought him and we know for a fact that it wasn't blood as the Red Roc was the first time he damaged Kaido. He probably said that he's impressed as they were actually able to attack him which is still nigh impossible for people who're Zoro's age because of yonko level CoO. He was praising the Worst generation in general.

there’s a lot of assumptions to be made. That’s murky waters. But I understand it. To me a W is a W, whether it’s blood or not he has cut Kaido or attempted to cut Kaido.

But one things for certain. He will get a clean cut on Kaido and open the wound with blood everywhere. I wanna see y’all downplay him then.

To me a W is a W, whether it’s blood or not he has cut Kaido or attempted to cut Kaido.
:seriously::choppawhat:
You must see how dumb that sounds lol, are we giving out W for attempted attacks now as well? Are you that desperate? Come on man. It just proves you’ll twist anything to make it be a W.

This is how fanboys be handing Zoro W’s out of thin air:

A lot of us are not Kid Downplayers. We just don’t have enough to credit him the title to equal Luffy with actual accomplishments.

blame Oda for not setting up an established rival in Kid.

and I’m on record for saying Zoros rival is Killer, but Zoro waxes Killer any time
This whole thread is full of people shitting on Kidd for literally no reason lol. All he did in the spoilers that we have so far is used a named attack. Nothing more nothing less, and yet you would think that he took a massive L in this chapter with the way Zoro fans have been talking about him lol. Sure, you guys don’t downplay Kidd. Sure :seriously:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
:seriously::choppawhat:
You must see how dumb that sounds lol

This is how fanboys be handing Zoro W’s out of thin air:

I don’t understand how that sounds dumb? I’m happy that one of my fav characters is at the roof making moves? I appreciate the little things my character does.

y’all Zoro haters toxic asf, never wanna see us happy lol.

you should get rid of that mentality bro, it’ll rot u from the inside

Status
Not open for further replies.