Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats your excuse when these 2 swords are confirmed the same ?
I do have a speculation on that and it has to do with Haki specialties and the type of CoA that characters like Zoro and only a few others we've seen use, have. But don't really feel like getting into all that at the moment.

Says the bozo that thought zoro wouldn’t fight kaido only orochi even though it was the most obvious thing ever .
Oh look, another clown in this thread, putting words in my mouth of things I never said.

Yes, they would anihilate so much, that Luffy needed to find another way up, and Zoro got catapulted there by Marco.
Yes, totally anihilate. :seriously:
Yes Luffy can literally fly and didn't. It means noting. Sanji going beat Queen ass. Queen was struggling with a BM with no Haki,Weapons and acting like a trash bag. While Zoro is out here countering Full powered Youkous. Luffy would mid diff King at best. 🤣

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What does it matter how Zoro got to the roof? Kidd was fighting fodders while Luffy got hard carried by Jenbei and Sanji. The only thing matters is they are on the Roof when Yamato made that statement.
It matters.

If he could just one shot one of the enemy's main forces when he was at his side, why didn't he? He "one shotted" Apoo right? Why doesn't he "one shot" Queen and make things easier for his group? Isn't he the so all mighty smiter that one shots everybody because he is built different?

I do have a speculation on that and it has to do with Haki specialties and the type of CoA that characters like Zoro and only a few others we've seen use, have. But don't really feel like getting into all that at the moment.

Oh look, another clown in this thread, putting words in my mouth of things I never said.
That’s literally what you said for months . Don’t be mad now that you’re exposed for having zero reading comprehension. The most obvious plot points in a children’s story escapes you . Congratulations buddy

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji literally said himself “we” gotta get to kinemon who was on the roof. Jinbe says he will help them get there. When sanji gets captured by Black Maria he literally says he needs to get there.

https://ibb.co/PCwt3x9
get where ?

he just says hes got to get out of there
jinbe like sanji said hed take luffy up
not both thats why they both discussed it

Sanji literally said himself “we” gotta get to kinemon who was on the roof. Jinbe says he will help them get there. When sanji gets captured by Black Maria he literally says he needs to get there.

https://ibb.co/PCwt3x9
He just said to catch up with Kinemon. "We" there mean Luffy not himself. He intentionally wander away to save Lady was an excuse so that he won't have to fight kaidou. He know he will only be a burden up there. He let nami in danger but not some random girl? Clearly just an excuse because he scared.

Oh I have no problem making mistakes and admitting to them. At least knowing when I was wrong make me sane.
Unlike some delusional folks. :cheers:
It’s not called being wrong when something is in the story and you don’t understand it . It’s called being illiterate or having zero reading comprehension. You should try reading the story with your arm or your elbow because obviously your eyes don’t work.

That’s literally what you said for months . Don’t be mad now that you’re exposed for having zero reading comprehension. The most obvious plot points in a children’s story escapes you . Congratulations buddy
Never said Zoro had no chance of joining the fight against Kaido. Not once. Making an argument of Zoro decapitating Orochi does not mean "ZoRO Won'T FIghT KAiDO"

It matters.

If he could just one shot one of the enemy's main forces when he was at his side, why didn't he? He "one shotted" Apoo right? Why doesn't he "one shot" Queen and make things easier for his group? Isn't he the so all mighty smiter that one shots everybody because he is built different?
Cause he didn't have too. Luffy ain't take nobody out of the war thats a decent enemy. But yet he getting compared to people like Shanks. Lets say Luffy wasted his time a beat a flying 6 or something. Who cares literally changes noting. Which is why Oda has made it a point in this arc to highlight Kaido has being main target. When sccabards were going to fight in flashback. It said They cared about noting else other than Kaido, Shinobu said it in the raid, Zoro says it. Even Luffy and Zoro said multiple time they trying to conserve energy to go fight Kaido. They don't give a damn about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.