Not open for further replies.
Lol

Enma was made for Oden
Ode is the reason why Enma even is legendary
Why zoro has dhe sword

While enma is the reason why Zoro is much stronger

Dont compare Oden to zoro
Oden was Op since birth
Enma was already a 'magic sword/cursed' whatever you want to call it, that's why Oden had to tame it remember?

Oden was more naturally gifted than Zoro, but Zoro's whole shtick is that he worked and trained hard in order to become the strongest etc. And with Enma you need to be worthy and strong enough to even use it as already mentioned by Kotetsu and others, so the powerup is earned.

:kaidowhat:

I'm enjoying every bit of the awesome Zoro content this chapter :akaman:

I had this discussion previously with @Cinera and pretty much everything went as i expected:

- Zoro blocked the wind blade aimed at him and not all the wind blades. ( Gorgeous panel btw :steef: )

- Enma is outright stated to be a special sword

- Enma is the sword focused on in the attempts to cut Kaido

The one point where my expectations were surpassed was that it was already deemed so dangerous to warn Kaido to dodge it.

Now that KAido is made aware of that threat, and after Luffy's barage, i hope he discards the jobber Dragon form and we see some cool shit from him next chapter, cuz right now Big Mom's looking so much better :milaugh:

Zoro Haki can't effect Kaido like that if he use his 2 other swords

you want to say Zoro is good and will do great?
sure

but you can't simply ignore how much Emna is helping him
The two intertwine. Only Zoro is able to do that because as of this point outside of Oden, Zoro is the only other person capable of using Enma... Kaido had to dodge it. Mad Enma and Zoro Hype

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
cant believe I even let a who's who zoro
who's who killer matchup even enter my mind
I feel so ashamed .

luffy doesnt tank the attack based on his armament haki but just willpower
some of these things
just have to realize its shonen lol
Don't worry man we all commit mistakes lol

Embracing true greatness is not an easy path sometimes, but it is bound to occur sooner or later lol

I ain't calling Zoro a fool incapable to read how dangerous an attack is just because it fits your agenda so nope.

Luffy can't take dozens of Boro Breath and be fine, that much is ascertainable.
Continues to denies facts literally shown in the manga to fit YOUR agenda not mine.
You said Zoro saved Luffy's ass, this very chapter proves the contrary. How many Boro Breaths Luffy would be able to tank is irrelevant since he wasn't hit once by the time Zoro blocked it.
You said he saved Luffy's ass, well he didn't and the chapter itself proves it, stop with YOUR agenda, later.

Status
Not open for further replies.