Swordless Zoro vs Jack?

What diff does Jack push swordless Zoro to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack survived the strongest attack seen so far in the manga, in his base form no less. But sure, Zoro with just his hands is competitive. Jack no diffs.
The strongest attack seen in the manga was ISDS
Post automatically merged:

just because Zoro can use one form of flow doesn't mean he can use other form as well. I don't think Zoro as a swordsman needs barrier Haki. I will have to see feats from Zoro before I give him barrier Haki!

Though Zoro's raw Haki level is insane enough to tame Enma so his Haki punch should hurt like hell.
Bro there’s only one form of flow . When swordsman don’t have their swords they do it with their palms no reason to think zoro can’t do it

Chinjao's is more impressive, he split an island.
Honestly, if ISDS is the strongest shown attack in OP, many VS Battles sites would put OP characters on Mountain lv+ instead of Large Island lv/Small Country/Country Lv, lol.
Chianjo is not more impressive. Continent? That’s an exaggeration If he was capable of more he would not have been in shock and awe looking at zoro

Chianjo is not more impressive.
Of course it is more impressive; there are calcs of this feat which easily dwarfs Zoro's feat.

Continent? That’s an exaggeration
That's why I said "he split an island".

If he was capable of more he would not have been in shock and awe looking at zoro
Luffy was shocked at Zoro's speed as well, doesn't mean Zoro is even faster than Snake Man.

Of course it is more impressive; there are calcs of this feat which easily dwarfs Zoro's feat.

That's why I said "he split an island".

Luffy was shocked at Zoro's speed as well, doesn't mean Zoro is even faster than Snake Man.
Luffy was shocked but he was never in awe and that’s the difference

Well, you cannot really disprove the fact that Chinjao splitted an island, something which Zoro hasn't shown yet.
Of course ISDS is impressive and thanks to that, OP characters have some decent feats but it doesn't change the fact that there are even better feats than this.
Did you kiss the part where sai surpasses chainjo? Do you understand the connotations of that in regards to the ice continent feat and zoro

Did you kiss the part where sai surpasses chainjo?
I doubt Sai already surpassed Prime Chinjao, even Garp needed to train to beat him.

Do you understand the connotations of that in regards to the ice continent feat and zoro
Yes, and do you understand, no matter what powerlevels those two have, that this doesn't make Chinjao's feat more worse?

I doubt Sai already surpassed Prime Chinjao, even Garp needed to train to beat him.

Yes, and do you understand, no matter what powerlevels those two have, that this doesn't make Chinjao's feat more worse?
Seems like your stubborn buddy either way splitting the ice island is his greatest feat while zoro did not go all out and just received a hax sword . So since he was already stronger then him in dressrosa that difference is expedited now

Seems like your stubborn buddy either way splitting the ice island is his greatest feat while zoro did not go all out and just received a hax sword .
I think you missed the point that I only talked about feats which were shown so far in the manga...

Once again: Chinjao's is more impressive, he split an island.
Honestly, if ISDS is the strongest shown attack in OP, many VS Battles sites would put OP characters on Mountain lv+ instead of Large Island lv/Small Country/Country Lv, lol.

I've never excluded the possibility that Zoro could show those feats as well, especially with Enma. Therefore, just re-read my posts again, mate...

So since he was already stronger then him in dressrosa that difference is expedited now
Well, at least there's the possibility that Zoro or other characters on his level can show such feats as well; they do not even have to since their AP would match Chinjao's island splitting attack anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.