Status
Not open for further replies.
You've gotta deduct 6 chapters away due to the Noland flashback since that doesn't count and no time actually moved in the actual plot. So Sanji was only out for 9 chaps. Now the arguments done
He still got taken out for 24 chapters by Enels attack on the ship..... while Zoro and Wyper woke up 10 chapters after Taking attacks from Enel. Look man.... Sanji is strong in his own right, that is something Oda always makes clear and its something that will always be true. But he's not a better Tank than Zoro, he's not more durable than Zoro, not more powerful, there's very few categories that Sanji best Zoro in tbh.

Except it didn't make Kaido shit his pants that's the whole fucking point, Big Mom warned him because he wasn't afraid of it.
Big Mom has been chastisting Kaido for not taking this battle seriously all along anyway. Sit down.
What happened to Mr. "I want to test out how strong they are"?

Tanked all attacks, but not that of Zoro. So he took the fight serious and dodged Zoro, so that he can troll again by taking Luffys attack ?

Kaido dodged because he senses that Zoros attack would've fucked him up

Free to think what you like
Nothing hints at Killer being KOed, he even reacted at Kaido trying to eat him (!! baloon)

@HA001 we were joking about BM eating Killer and Kaido really tried to do it lol
In any case, only Luffy and Zoro will lose to Yonko. The rest makes no sense. Only these 2 will be able to block Yonko's attacks and not be one-shot

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Something to keep in mind is the mention of Oden's presence in Enma
Hmm. It's only to be expected that Kaido will recognise Enma given that it's one of only two weapons that gave him his most grievous scar.

and the Enma being the sword used for that attack.
It is currently Zoro's most powerful sword.

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't Zoro have his haki overflowing from the blade:

This resembles the overflowing haki we saw from Roger and Primebeard during their clash.

This seems like a standard very powerful attack reinforced with COA haki to me.

It bares resemblence with Kaido saying that's "Oden's Haki" when the Scabbards attacked him, and Kinemon and the others damage him.

This could be an amped up version of that.
The Scabbards did not literally have Oden's Ryuo though. They just had ryuo sufficient to harm Kaido.

If that's the case, it's a bit more specific of a tool in the sense that's extremely effective against Kaido in particular.
I don't really buy this in particular. It's not like ryuo lets you ignore Kaido's durability (at least not in the case of Oden/the Scabbards), it just let's you deal more damage. Kaido is not a logia or something similar.

Ryuo boosts your AP, and it boosted the Scabbards AP to the point they could damage Kaido.

So then making general scaling based on this would be like pushing Kinemon's attack power above these attacks from the Supernova because he managed to draw blood.
I don't really believe this TBH. I think the Scabbards Paradise Totsuka would have done more damage to almost any character than Supernova attacks.

The Scabbards can be above Supernova in the narrow realm of attack potency. Don Sai was greatly above Pre Raid Suit Sanji in that domain despite being weaker than him. Elizabello as well.

With Enma and overflowing hardening, Zoro is simply capable of displaying top tier attack potency.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Dragon kaidou can't even tank zoro's attacks like his human mode did previous chapter, now he has to dodge it because big meme and kaidou needed this long to realise that luffy is rubber and has good haki while zoro didn't buy some 5$ sword from Toys ''R'' US

this is becoming bleach final arc level of writing.:whitepress:
The slash kaido tanked before had no haki on it you can see that zoro's swords were not black like they were on this chapter.

these guys will take it contextually if it is about Mihawk having the WSS title even if Oda has confirmed the reliability of his title, and what's worse is they will make silly headcanons to fiit their agenda

but, these guys will take it literally if it is about oden's presence in Enma even if Oda has been telling us that's not really the case

these guys are nuts and is litterally the definition of what hypocrisy and mental gymnastics are

Status
Not open for further replies.