Status
Not open for further replies.
Onigashima is Huge, that skull is incredibly high. If people start saying this shit is small and those are just rocks, i'm gonna go crazy.
thats definitly a town zoro just cut
Post automatically merged:

Onigashima is Huge, that skull is incredibly high. If people start saying this shit is small and those are just rocks, i'm gonna go crazy.
thats definitly a town zoro just cut

J

Jo_Ndule

The Viz will clarify.

It was Hiryuu Kaen, Zoro already struck Kaido with Enma and neither Big Mom nor Kaido noticed it let alone commented on it.

Completely baseless.
Lol then why would zoro talk like that if he knew adcoa or has seen it from Mihawk?

Nope, they didn't notice because Zoro only attacked by himself this chapter...last chapter kaido didn't focus on zoro or anything coz it was Killer and zoro attacking
BM was more focused on Luffy.

This is what Killer says:
この硬さにはさんざ泣かされた
内部へ斬り込めばいいんだな

This hardness made me cry
I just have to cut it inside

Indeed smarter than Kidd
I don't think he has adcoa but his attacks really can hurt internally.

So we have Law with his df skills, Luffy with adcoa, Killer with his sound/internal attacks , zoro has enma

Only Kidd is trying to hurt Kaido by using outside force

So far, Luffy's feats are truly on a level of their own

> Luffy is the only SN around with the ability to see the future, and thus allowing him to predict attacks in advance and dodge them like he did on Base Kaido's raw speed attack(thunder bagua)
> Luffy is the only SN around with barrier haki, with the ability to block / tank yonko attacks with little to no damage
> Luffy is the only SN around with level 3 hardening, allowing him to hurt Kaido even with a g3 attack, let alone G4

He is truly a monster compared to the rest :risicheck:

Law on the other hand, isn't showing anything new and even his strongest attack(gamma knife) is barely affecting Kaido
In Kid's case, outside of assembling scap metals to slam his opponents, he didn't show anything original

The only interesting things from the SN side was Killer's new attack, very impressive :myman:
The other one being the hype behind Zoro's attack power :shocking:

Kid and Law should really start doing something :giogio:
Bullshit
Zoros attack would have maimed Kaido and its just Zoro getting started
He is pulling off best speed and reaction feats too

Zoros feats are better than Luffys so far

It's so funny that when dialogues that might be bad for Zoro take place, translator after translator shows up to provide the correct interpretation, casually one that supports Zoro boys ideas :suresure:

Well I think Mihawk is more than a tier above Oden.

And depends on who those opponents are. I think he would fight Kizaru and high diff him. He would probably stomp Shiryu unless he is some how boosted to Yonko Level, then it would be a high diff fight
Well, I disagree with that, but I don't really feel like getting into a where does Mihawk sit in the Top Tier seed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.