Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

So far, Luffy's feats are truly on a level of their own

> Luffy is the only SN around with the ability to see the future, and thus allowing him to predict attacks in advance and dodge them like he did on Base Kaido's raw speed attack(thunder bagua)
> Luffy is the only SN around with barrier haki, with the ability to block / tank yonko attacks with little to no damage
> Luffy is the only SN around with level 3 hardening, allowing him to hurt Kaido even with a g3 attack, let alone G4

He is truly a monster compared to the rest :risicheck:

Law on the other hand, isn't showing anything new and even his strongest attack(gamma knife) is barely affecting Kaido
In Kid's case, outside of assembling scap metals to slam his opponents, he didn't show anything original

The only interesting things from the SN side was Killer's new attack, very impressive :myman:
The other one being the hype behind Zoro's attack power :shocking:

Kid and Law should really start doing something :giogio:
Kid and Law are already taking a backseat to Zoro/Luffy. Well I expected Law would, but Kid taking a backseat this early wasn’t what I expected but we still got a long way to go and Kid hasn’t shown all he’s got just yet. But yeah it’s been the Luffy and Zoro show with sprinkles from Kid/Law, Killer is looking really impressive so far.

Onigashima fits inside the Flower Capital bro. It would easily fit inside Dressrosa

Yeah, Onigashima varies wildly from panel to panel. If we look at this structure here:

It looks hundreds of metres tall scaling from the 56m tall sunny.

But in the next page, it is barely 50m tall

Oda is hardly consistent with this stuff, so I would take the multiple km scaling with a grain of salt.

Safe bet is Marineford being comparable to Onigashima, especially if it fits snugly in the capital.

They are mountains:

The skull itself is over a kilometre high:

@Sentinel, @Admiral Lee Hung.
And regarding the mountains, someone calced these mountains to be 500m in size which, once again, highlights the power of Zoro's slash which cut the horn kilometers away from him.

We can legit say that current Zoro would definitely cut Pica's golem if he was still on the Flower Hill which is a great growth in power compared to before.

Onigashima fits inside the Flower Capital bro. It would easily fit inside Dressrosa

Kaido in dragon form is like 100s of meters in length, and even he is not visible when that attack was shown ... Kaido is like insect when compared to that Skull and Zoro's attack was launched from about middle of that Skull and Cut off that horn... I am guessing Its around a Kilometer Distance and the horn is 100+ meters in thickness

Status
Not open for further replies.