Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly flower has told you guys multiple times she was scum over and over.

Also there are people who are "coverted" yet so many dead, and no converted role :seriously:
I agree that there was some stuff that can be considered as TMI but given the fact that she went after both factions, i dont see her as mafia.

Now she could be converted but i doubt it.

That leaves indie scum.

And there is only one we know may exist, N.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Flower tried to kill Robin, then killed Al(red mafia)

What is she then?
You seem to defend her a lot and ignore lots of things.

Like her revealed role completely being redacted.

Her describing a scum role where they give people outside their alignment gifts, for buffs for there owns side.

Then later in the same breath saying scum would never gift town in her defense xD

She is known for bussing seen her do it before plenty of times.

That isn't all though as town she is the most paranoid player of all but she starts the game giving out gifts to 3 random people, and then seems so trusting.

I mean are you her team mate?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Lynch Usopp.

It didn't say that ever. Guess you got it from your scum mate Al, huh?
bit optimistic of u lol

no i cuda sworn ive seen it somewhere or somebody mentions that

so is it true and thats y ur being so aggro about it?

this would mean griffith is purple and skull night is red

im sure someone said both of them cannot be from the same faction due to the lore aswell

im not trippin here LOL

there is no gaslighting fam
u showing ur actions does not confirm u as town. we dont even know their targets and what they do

what i know is u tried to push a wagon on me when robin was being suspected. i take this as a derail attempt and is why i am suspecting u
Once again, you keep ignoring this post
Reaching way too far my ass. If you really are town, how would you feel if you sub into a game on an entirely different forum than you're usually on as a favor to a friend, get an invest ability, get a failed result back, say this to the thread and then have that person attempt to gaslight you, inadvertently or not? I severally doubt you'd see them as town, considering I've seen you call people scum for a whole hell of a lot less on NF.

Sure thats 100% possible, but look at it from this side, and you can understand why I have the position I do.
Here. This totally doesn't explain why I thought you were scum at all.
And I have certainly kept up that push since day 2, you know constantly calling you scum after this point, keep saying your abilities are fake, etc. That was definitely me, not you.

So no, fuck your "all I know" bullshit when I have explained why I did that that fucking day and have reposted it now a few times with each time you've been linked. You've still never commented on my reasoning for that at all and just keep ignoring it, because you can't possibly be seen in a negative light at all from a townie

Status
Not open for further replies.