Status
Not open for further replies.
@SinOfGreed @Queen Help us with kool aid.

@Smileyman can ya do anything this dp?
I have submitted actions and got noted... My actions dont have immediate results and i dont get informed when it fails... so i dont know.

Yeah, your abilities and votes won‘t work.

And I had you three as pretty solid Town reads D0. It was a good thing.
It was a Beta thing if you were actually town.
Yes a scum ability.
Ive been town reading flower for forever but this ability sounds very scummy.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have submitted actions and got noted... My actions dont have immediate results and i dont get informed when it fails... so i dont know.

Ive been town reading flower for forever but this ability sounds very scummy.
Indeed nothing to gain from blocking a town from visiting you. I said a Beta thing because Why would a town member randomly pick 3 people they believe is town too buff knowing they are going to block them from visiting them, you have no clue what those town roles are they could be people you need to visit you.

The ability is even on a scum role in the intro of this game.

"I'm disturbed, I'm depressed, I'm inadequate - I've got it all!"
You are George Costanza!

[Passive - Master of His Domain] - George is the Godfather of [???] Mafia. He is immune to Roles-Crushes and most debuffs. He appears as Town.

[Passive - New York's Four] - At the start of the game, George may select 3 players and respectively assign to them the role of his friends: Jerry, Kramer and Elaine. They will each receive a slight buff to their role. George is immune to the votes and actions performed by his friends.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Status
Not open for further replies.