Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
The only people who wouldn't want to go with my plan on the lynch train idea are those who can covert or that are converted. Any other scums would even find the information beneficial to them just like town would.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I agree. We can determine who is the remaining scum afterwards but a no-lynch is not an option and that is what will happen if we start splitting hairs now... so we lynch typo
Yes and if we are lucky we will know the exact number of scums reamaining in the game afterwards, that is why everyone has to be on the same lynch besides me and Fuji.

The Arms Race -

Yuffie used [Materia] on [???]

Guren Ichinose used [Paralyzing Spell] on [???]

Nagato used [Animal Path] on [???]

Black Ghost used [Number 5] on [???]

Femto activated [Pump and Dump] making 'Usopp' a taboo word.

Tobi activated [Kamui] on [???]

@novaselinenever or @Dragomir can I get an updated vote count when you guys get a chance?
It doesnt sound like we will have a night phase... but im going to submit my class names in any case. Any objection to keeping it the same? I realize the thing with flower is an issue but if that turns out to be true, we will just be limited in how much we can discuss, we can still share info since scum most likely have all the info we could be discussing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I love Mango as much as anyone, but town shouldn't revive him. It's not that he wasn't playing to help ect it's more because at the end of the game, we need green numbers because it can have an effect on wincons of scums, who just need to have more numbers than town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It doesnt sound like we will have a night phase... but im going to submit my class names in any case. Any objection to keeping it the same? I realize the thing with flower is an issue but if that turns out to be true, we will just be limited in how much we can discuss, we can still share info since scum most likely have all the info we could be discussing.
Go ahead, even though I might leave Queen out this time lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
[Obito & Overhaul]
[Kumamon & Reigen]
[Barney Stinson & Eiffel Tower]
[Kiritsugu Emiya & Guren Ichinose]
[Yun Che & Nova]
[Tsukki & Tiresias]
[Thor & TOAA]
[Dr. Robotnik & Michael Rosen]
[Mr. Denzel Quincy Crocker & King Bumi]
[Kei Nagai & Han Bikwang]
[Hijikata & Bouya Harumichi]

Which of these roles have been claimed by someone and who claimed them. I want to finish my list for town.

Status
Not open for further replies.