rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chapter.

Awesome that Luffy-Kidd tag team using Kaido as a sandbag. I hope see these two vs Kaido alone more later.

Confirmed that Kaido's dragon body is similar to that giant snake from Skypiea since Killer and Law's attacks didn't really work and Law only guessed that the heart might be there since he struck next to the scar, internal attacks are almost useless against him. At the end this dragon form isn't so useless, at least in these circunstances.
And Luffy probably is not using even Barrier Haki.

Killer made Kaido's eyes went blanck, like scabbards. Imagine if it was Zoro lmao, Zoroliebers would say that he surpassed Togen Totsuka xddddd.
"Zoro is the MVP after Luffy" I read many times in the spoiler discussion thread

Same treatment as Killer, again:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

"Zoro can mid diff or lower Sanji" -> needs help again against flying enemies, missed a giant target who doesn't have FS (probably not even the medium CoO that priests and Enel have) :gokulaugh:

"RS is a powerup and Enma no, Sanji needed a powerup to be able to keep up " -> BM without seeing Oden saw that the sword is out of ordinary:gokulaugh:

I lost the count of how many weeks with L's Zorobois got lol.

Why why why... show the panel where Kaido dodges lol
So Zoro missed a giant dragon who's literally right in front of him ?

That's what ur saying ?
Post automatically merged:

Nice chapter.

Awesome that Luffy-Kidd tag team using Kaido as a sandbag. I hope see these two vs Kaido alone more later.

Confirmed that Kaido's dragon body is similar to that giant snake from Skypiea since Killer and Law's attacks didn't really work and Law only guessed that the heart might be there since he struck next to the scar, internal attacks are almost useless against him. At the end this dragon form isn't so useless, at least in these circunstances.

Killer made Kaido's eyes went blanck, like scabbards. Imagine if it was Zoro lmao, Zoroliebers would say that he surpassed Togen Totsuka xddddd.
"Zoro is the MVP after Luffy" I read many times in the spoiler discussion thread

"Zoro can mid diff or lower Sanji" -> needs help again against flying enemies, missed a giant target who doesn't have FS (probably not even the medium CoO that priests and Enel have) :gokulaugh:

"RS is a powerup and Enma no, Sanji needed a powerup to be able to keep up " -> BM without seeing Oden saw that the sword is out of ordinary:gokulaugh:

Three piece reader

I agree with most of what you are saying here, however I think it's the flame properties of Enma there, not overflowing haki. If it was haki it would be black like here:

Still the scale is very impressive. Also BM is fully of how durable Kaido, despite that she did not want Kaido taking that hit.
it seems more like flames+haki otherwise it wouldnt be that destructive

Nice chapter.

You are deluding yourself into thinking zoro fans are taking Ls. When the yonko who tanks every attack had to be warned by another yonko to dodge . Oda is sucking Zoro off and you are crying inside . Feel better buddy

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"but of course the tranjiboys >>>>JUST<<<< focus on crying over zoro. "
U know what "just" mean in this sentence? Right?
YOU wrote that. Or did someone put a gun on your head and made you write it? You chose to use the word JUST.
Then I said I made >>>>OTHER<<<< comments.
You do know you are completely wrong in this, right?
Not like other people, I think mistakes are ok, and I won't hold that against you or anything in the future.
I just ask that you stop embarassing yourself. For your own sake.

J

Jo_Ndule

We see Zoro wheezing and falling down, and his sword isn't raised.

You're wrong, and have been told you're wrong several times already. I don't care to rehash that debate with either of you, so I'd appreciate if you didn't quote me on this.
You're the one wrong.

Why would Zoto be mad at himself if kaido dodged... ? Lol

BM even says later than kaido underestimated them.
That's because he didn't listen to his advice.

Keep writing fanfic interpretations

Oda hyped Oden and enma, not Zoro
Wait... I thought zoro ws gonna be MVp so far he has done nothing to kaido except be kinnemon 2.0

• Enma doesn't have flame properties.
    • This has never been said or suggested
  • It's shaded far too darkly to be fire.
    • This is how Oda draws Zoro's swords on fire:
  • This is a technique Zoro used pretimeskip and there was no fire then:

It's pretty clearly haki, fire on Zoro's swords aren't shaded that darkly, and the technique doesn't produce fire (the wound ignites itself). Alternatively, Zoro somehow imbued fire with hardening, but as I said, the technique doesn't produce fire. Zoro using an absurd amount of haki will explain why he was tired after the attack.
It has flame properties. I believe the anime team even know how Wano ends and they even spoiled Luffy going through Boro breath.

It's not a coincidence that the attack is called flying dragon blaze. That can't be haki as it isn't black. If you bring up the full panel of the Roger and WB clash you'll see their haki is black, just like Zoro's slash with Pica. What's he's doing in this chapter is a totally different color from the black in the normal haki spilling.

• Enma doesn't have flame properties.
    • This has never been said or suggested
  • It's shaded far too darkly to be fire.
    • This is how Oda draws Zoro's swords on fire:
  • This is a technique Zoro used pretimeskip and there was no fire then:

It's pretty clearly haki, fire on Zoro's swords aren't shaded that darkly, and the technique doesn't produce fire (the wound ignites itself). Alternatively, Zoro somehow imbued fire with hardening, but as I said, the technique doesn't produce fire. Zoro using an absurd amount of haki will explain why he was tired after the attack.
The aura aound Enma is clearly not Haki. Oda never drew Haki like that. It's more propably fire or god forbid Oden's aura/presencce/soul which is horrible in my opnion.

I'm seriously starting to hate Oden. The guy's ghost is possession too many people and even inanimate objects; move on already.

Status
Not open for further replies.