rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are still portrayed the same. The three are struck by lightning. How is it conveniently about "tanking attack" now? Same thing can also be said to killer and zoro then, tranjiboy
Because Luffy after that attack tanked Kaido's attack against which he is not immune like against BM's, that means he would have tanked that lightning even if he wasn't made of rubber.
He is the only one who remained facing both Emperors, portraying him above all clearly, again.

Luffy and Law did.
Kidd didn't. Smashing Kaido into the ground is doing nothing to him. He jumped from 10000 meters and only had a headache, the impact of the jump was a lot more impressive than what Kidd did.
He literally screamed in pain and said that law and Kidd hurt him without the haki. This chapter was to show that law kidd and killer can hurt kaido

Oh, found it. Looks like he did dodge it. Hmm, interesting.
it's the time for me to take the stage again :saden:
- Fucking Kaido himself the supposed WSC shivered from Zoro attack and said what ? :saden::risitavirus::risitavirus:
ゾクッ, shudder chill shiver

- as for those ppl who said Kaido didn't dodge are u reading 5 pieces ? :saden::shame::shame:

Kaido did an effort to evade and after that he panted ; also there is some signs of his mvms . :risitavirus::yurazclear::yurazclear::yurazclear::virusprot:

sanji tards / kid tards / yonko tards why did Kaido panted after Zoro just used one sword style:shame::shame::shame::shame:

Oden's horcruxes list so far:
- Yamato: the poor girl became confused about her real identity and gender because of Oden.
- His journel: This is just my guess but it's safe to say that it's similar to Voldemort's journal but this time Oden succeded to possess his victim after reading his cursed book. (Momo better watchout)
- The scabbards: Poor things, they developed a suicidal streak after Oden possessed them.
- Kaido's scar: This is also my guess but it's also very likely as the scar ached after Kaido remembered Oden. Kaido is Harry Potter confirmed.
- Luffy: Maybe he got infected by Oden after he came in contact with Kinemon and possibly Yamato.
- Enma: Griffindor's sword enough said.

We are just missing the main soul and Volde- I mean Oden will surely come back to life stronger than ever to kill the fated one Harr- I mean Kaido so we could have the big finale of Hogwar- I mean Wano arc.

Last edited:
Oden's horcruxes list so far:
- Yamato: the poor girl became confused about her real identity and gender because of Oden.
- His journel: This is just my guess but it's safe to say that it's similar to Voldemort's journal but this time Oden succeded to possess his victim after reading his cursed book. (Momo better watchout)
- The scabbards: Poor things, they developed a suicidal streak after Oden possessed them.
- Kaido's scar: This is also my guess but it's also very likely as the scar ached after Kaido remembered Kaido. Kaido is Harry Potter confirmed.
- Luffy: Maybe he got infected by Oden after he came in contact with Kinemon and possibly Yamato.
- Enma: Griffindor's sword enough said.

We are just missing the main soul and Volde- I mean Oden will surely come back to life stronger than ever to kill the fated one Harr- I mean Kaido so we could have the big finale of Hogwar- I mean Wano arc.
You will see later one chapter with Kid/Killer/Law/BigMom/Akainu/Mihawk/Roger/Whitebeard etc. everyone will see Oden. Oden sends them spirit bomb and helps them killing Kaido. One piece is Oden.

done for what lmao? you guys are just pathetic

- Enma works by sucking the haki of the user, not by providing new haki/energy
- Not only Enma, but every blades do in fact inherit the will of the user (in this context will =/= haki)
- Shusui didnt kill monet despite being a kokuto

so what could we infer?

zoro's ryuo is great enough to trigger Kaido's PTSD
This has been explained so many times and we even have almost a full chapter dedicated to how Enma works.
This is just pure downplaying and jealousy at this point

What a shame, I didn't like the fact that Luffy didn't get hurt....he's taken a fire blast directly in his face, my knowledge says me that rubber is weak against the fire.
By the way, I think the lighting was hurtless to Kid and Law
So you are appalled by the fact that Luffy with rubber body didn't get effect by fire but not with Law and Kid completely fine when lighting strike eventhough they have normal body?

Status
Not open for further replies.