[Kiritsugu Emiya & Guren Ichinose]
[Yun Che & Nova]
[Tsukki & Tiresias]
[Thor & TOAA]
[Dr. Robotnik & Michael Rosen]
[Mr. Denzel Quincy Crocker & King Bumi]
[Kei Nagai & Han Bikwang]
[Hijikata & Bouya Harumichi]

Which of these roles have been claimed by someone and who claimed them. I want to finish my list for town.
eiffel tower - michelle
kumamon - scum - queen
guren - flower
Tsukki - random asshole
thor - fujishiro
robotnik - krogo
bouya - tris

[Obito & Overhaul]
[Kumamon & Reigen]
[Barney Stinson & Eiffel Tower]
[Kiritsugu Emiya & Guren Ichinose]
[Yun Che & Nova]
[Tsukki & Tiresias]
[Thor & TOAA]
[Dr. Robotnik & Michael Rosen]
[Mr. Denzel Quincy Crocker & King Bumi]
[Kei Nagai & Han Bikwang]
[Hijikata & Bouya Harumichi]

Which of these roles have been claimed by someone and who claimed them. I want to finish my list for town.
Queen: Kumamon.
Eiffel Tower: Michelle.
Guren: Me.
Yun Che: Juliet.
Tsukki: Random A.
Thor: Fujishiro.
Robotnik: Kro.
Crocker: Smiley.
Han Bikwang: Missy.
Bouya: Tris.

What do you think of the dracula thing? I have seen that role in the write ups so far. It's counter is Naruto.
dracula is kiwi
I dont think she's scum . iirc she gave a couple gifts to light when he was especially vulnerable.

I suspect each mafia group had 5 members tho and so far 4 guardians left ,and then queen
only 3 beautiful boys down on the other hand
al, lind, rhea

random asshole might be one.

Zemmi

GodMommie
dracula is kiwi
I dont think she's scum . iirc she gave a couple gifts to light when he was especially vulnerable.

I suspect each mafia group had 5 members tho and so far 4 guardians left ,and then queen
only 3 beautiful boys down on the other hand
al, lind, rhea

random asshole might be one.
Alright just checking since you didn't mention her and I knew I seen that name in the write ups.

Zemmi

GodMommie
There has to be a fake claim, though, because else Rej would have had to be Femto which I'm almost certain he wasn't.
Scum is using his claim/counter claim for sure, that is what I was saying yesterday. Unless it was some sort of passive that doesn't let his role show on death, or what if he didn't even have one yet if we believe @Pantheos doesn't have a role yet, which isn't that what was said?

Scum is using his claim/counter claim for sure, that is what I was saying yesterday. Unless it was some sort of passive that doesn't let his role show on death, or what if he didn't even have one yet if we believe @Pantheos doesn't have a role yet, which isn't that what was said?
I think Pantheos will awaken during the Deluge event. This is literally connected to Noah. I do think there is a fake claim and I'm leaning Rayan. Femto can basically f*** up reality, so he might be able to disguise himself as other roles. I also stepped onto a condom when targetting him with my tracker and we know Femto absorbed Frank, sooo....

Zemmi

GodMommie
I hate finding out about scum that way tbh
doesnt feel mafia like

a better way would be to see if actions at night/writeups with the associated characters seem interesting.
The reason I suggested it is because we can look back at the write ups and look at what actions they took. There are only a couple who haven't said who they were. The ones who haven't spoke up about who they are, are the most suspicious right?

I also just noticed Rhea/Lara was using this ability:

[Active - Import/Export] - One of George's many profession is that of an Importer/Exporter. Each cycle, George may target a player and import their role. He will learn their full role. Upon a second importation, he may use his target's role during that cycle. Anytime, he targets a player for the second time, he will export his voting power and they will gain it during that phase.

So are we to assume players whose roles she has stolen were not part of her faction?

Status
Not open for further replies.