rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Hype aside..

The 5 SN are doing no critical damage to Kaido and everybody except Luffy should be extremely damaged after the lightning attack of BM.

Luffy can’t handle this situation with two yonko alone. The tragedy will come. Yonko will win in next few chapters..

what is going to happen? Marines? Shanks? Grand fleet? Idk

what are your thoughts? Can the 5 SN handle this situation?

I really hate when people want to deny a clear hype ... cause of damage control ...
saw that 2 weeks ago with Shanks and I don't like to see it now with anyone

I'm Happy for Zoro cause he is buying A LOT of respect for himself and Swordsman :zosmug:
I'm Happy for Big Mom cause she in fact shined better than Kaido in this chapter :fullmom:

their fandom is eating good this week :happinesspunch:

p.s
but I really want to see how much damage Zoro and Killer got tbh ...
can they fight for next chapter?
Giving the goat his deserved credit this time no Enma undermining :cheers:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Therefore, according to the previous translation, kaido does not mind deviating and continues to underestimate enma and whoever has RYOU. Kaido recognizes the strength of the SNS, he thought it would end much faster. LOL,

How weak has Kaido seen these guys before? Although this would end quickly if they had not studied their weaknesses and strengths, none of them studied a KAIDO hybrid that would certainly overcome their weaknesses, leaving only their strengths or their way of fighting in their BASE form.

Luffy is punching a lot and so far nothing, that's a bad omen for sure. More Kaido will stay in DRAGON FORM until he lets out his lightning roar, when that happens he went beyond the limit of the dragon KAIDO and did everything he had to show, (or he may have another ability, controlling the SEA who knows), when he analyzes them sufficiently in his dragon form that game will be over with his return to human or hybrid form.

This chapter was amazing. It had the best fight choreography I've seen in a very long time.

This panel made me weak:

Lightning powers are so much my jam, and ooh God. I'm feeling really funny things right now.
I’m exactly the same when it comes to anything lightning or electricity based. But it’s not even just that it’s the names of her attacks too.
:steef::steef::steef:

This chapter feels kinda messy, I can barely tell what happening in some of these pages. This chapter’s fine. This fight isn’t really gonna start for me until Kaido uses his hybrid form, cause in his dragon form he’s just a punching bag. He’s durable as hell but her just kinda taking hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.