rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

The first thing you do when someone says " Look out " is to react to them or the thing in front of you.

when Linlin says "Look out"
U have kaido focusing on Zoro fully...

If he dodged... oda will show the feat
This is Kaido's first evasive feat, it won't be offpaneled.

When Mihawk misses Luffy coz he dodged : we see it and the iceberg was cut
But zoro misses coz kaido dodges : we only see the horn cut but not Kaido dodging ..yeah right

See you on Tuesday
Btw, Will Killer and Zoro be heavily weakened or koed after the zap?

if someone told you look out theres a car coming would you not move out the way ?
would you stick to your words in that situation i doubt it
this is a manga with characters who have super powers and are currently fighting to death

in that context BM telling Kaido to dodge mean "the attack will fuck you up, move out of the way"

but telling him to look out means shes asking him to respect the attack more

the different wording make the attack seem less threatening

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am kind of tired of Zoro wank but the opposite team is pulling off equally dumb shit. What exactly do you guys think does BM want Kaido to do when she screamed "Look out?" At least look at the context if you can't properly comprehend the meaning from the wording.
You seem to have missed some parts of the conversation because uncle Jo already explained it to us.

We have Big Mom screaming her throat out to to look out against most durable creature in the series big W regardless of the minor changes in the official translations. She still looks terrified for her little brother

We even have Kaido shivering only natural when you are up against the future WSS:zosmug:

This chapter remind me of this scene Kaido about to be proven horribly wrong man looking forward to the upcoming chapters Zoro hype is only going to exponentially increase:queenmoji:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Decided to wait for official scans !
Kidd's brute strength is something else to slam dragon but don't know how he hope to beat Kaido with brute strength alone. So far Luffy , Zoro , Law and Killer have shown abilities capable to hurt Kaido.
BM's lightning has soul , so we can't blame Killer for unable to dodge it..
Oda hyped enma sword again , Zoro reopening Kaido 's scare is done deal..
Luffy immune to fire , hate that Gut gag...Oda should have gone with technical by saying ryue barrier saved him.

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro's attack still had them scared unlike the others so no lol

There's a difference between Zoro and the others

BM never warned Kaido about the others attacking Kaido unlike here
They already knew Luffy was a threat to them since chapter 1000, which was the shock chapter when Luffy could hurt Kaido with lvl3 hardening, shocking both yonkos, following with Kaido wondering if Luffy could match him in the following chapters. They just underestimated the others. They didn't know Killer could hurt Kaido by bypassing his scales with his sonic moves before he did it. They didn't know Kid and Law could do the same, which is the reason behind Kaido's statement after he got hurt by them, and why BM took Killer out quickly after he hurt Kaido.

Then she sensed the power behind Zoro's enma sword, which is why she told Kaido to look out for the attack, and after the attack missing, pointing out they underestimated them. It was the point of the whole sequence there. With that said, i'm not saying Zoro's attack wasn't dangerous, it was which was the point of BM calling out Kaido for that. It's just that it was less dangerous than the fanscanlation implied it to be

From the fan translation, it made it seem like the attack was a serious threat to Kaido, with BM's shocking expression while warning Kaido to dodge it. Here however, she just warned him to be cautious of the attack because it wasn't an ordinary blade, without it being necessarily being a threat to Kaido, and the overall scene leading towards them recognizing they underestimated the group as a whole

Overall then, what i mean is that Zoro's attack still had a greater reaction comparatively to the others, but was still perceived in the same general realm(hence BM grouping all of them), with it being particularily powerful, capable to injure Kaido a lot, but not being a great threat to him

How the fuck are the translations so different huh? Is Japanese that dumb of a language?
Really difficult. there is no usually "I", "you", "him" or "them" before or after the verb. You need just to guess it by the context.
And you need to understand the full sentence reading from the end to the beginning.
Everyone will have a different translation. Kanjis have also different meanings^^

Look out doesn't mean Dodge!
It means " be careful" " watch out " so that they could react/dodge/block/counter.

alerting someone someone so that he may dodge/block
That means the same thing, no ? If i yell at you that a car is coming that means "avoid it noodle", no ?
Lol you know the meaning and still quoting me ...
Viz knows in this world we have people with low IQ lvl, they should give the correct word sometimes :suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
From the fan translation, it made it seem like the attack was a serious threat to Kaido, with BM's shocking expression while warning Kaido to dodge it. Here however, she just warned him to be cautious of the attack because it wasn't an ordinary blade, without it being necessarily being a threat to Kaido, and the overall scene leading towards them recognizing they underestimated the group as a whole
Is there any point in BM reacting in such an extreme manner if the attack doesn't threaten Kaido? Seriously, BM's expression says it all regardless of the wording being used here.

They already knew Luffy was a threat to them since chapter 1000, which was the shock chapter when Luffy could hurt Kaido with lvl3 hardening, shocking both yonkos, following with Kaido wondering if Luffy could match him in the following chapters. They just underestimated the others. They didn't know Killer could hurt Kaido by bypassing his scales with his sonic moves before he did it. They didn't know Kid and Law could do the same, which is the reason behind Kaido's statement after he got hurt by them, and why BM took Killer out quickly after he hurt Kaido.

Then she sensed the power behind Zoro's enma sword, which is why she told Kaido to look out for the attack, and after the attack missing, pointing out they underestimated them. It was the point of the whole sequence there. With that said, i'm not saying Zoro's attack wasn't dangerous, it was which was the point of BM calling out Kaido for that. It's just that it was less dangerous than the fanscanlation implied it to be

Overall then, what i mean is that Zoro's attack still had a greater reaction comparatively to the others, but was still perceived in the same general realm(hence BM grouping all of them), with it being particularily powerful, capable to injure Kaido a lot, but not being a great threat to him
This Zoro's attack would've done a lot lot of damages

There's a reason of why Oda has kaido dodging it

Something that that he never done before
With the sn and the scabbards

That's also why BM was worried about it unlike the others

She never had this reaction even with Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.