rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It doesn't work that way Seth.
That type of logic is retarded.
Just fucking ask yourself if somebody told you to look out, what would you do? I can guarantee you wouldn't just back away 100% of the time, You'd look at what they would be talking about.
A building is falling ur way.

Your friend tells you to move away.

What would you do?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:seriously: that's why he said I need to unleash enma
And here he is possed that he missed?

The dude can't handle enma fully yet.

Dragon kaido isn't fast enough to dodge attacks
If he did then zoro attack speed is below even kiku .
.which is sad.

You guys are simply admitting that zoro is top slow to tag Kaido without even noticing it.
The same kaido who had hard time reacting to retainers in this form.

You're saying Kaido could dodge zoro in seconds when zoro was launching the attack?
Yup.. super fast
I need to unleash Enma =/= I can't control Enma. Not sure how anyone can even reach such a conclusion. BM warned Kaido in advance so he had time to avoid even if he's not normally fast enough to dodge the attack. Zoro is also levitating while attacking, he doesn't have the balance to adjust the attack to hit a moving target which explains why he couldn't do anything to land the hit.

J

Jo_Ndule

They are forgetting that Kaido is playing with them
He wants to test them
:suresure:
Kaido " I wanna play with them and tank "
Kaido " I will dodge this one "

:milaugh:yeah Kaido dodged... the same dude who even fooled around with Oden

Damn guys you are disingenuous.
You guys do know people react differently towards differing situations?
You think every single time you'd hear a Look out, you'd automatically just move back a few feet or something? No
You'd look at what would be happening and then determine what to do then.
Stop being dishonest.
These guys are somehow

Even if Linlin said "dodge" , kaido wouldn't dodge
If he did, Oda would show kaido dodging... this is basically the first time we see kaido dodging so if he did, Oda won't offpanel it and Zoro won't be pissed at himself for missing

From this

To this

--------------

From this

To this

The official scans made Zoro's performance less impressive. His feat was grouped with the others, was less hyped(no dodge thing), and on top of that, his attack missed unlike the others :josad:
Zoro's attack still had them scared unlike the others so no lol

There's a difference between Zoro and the others

BM never warned Kaido about the others attacking Kaido unlike here

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok, You're just being a dumbass right now, Come back to me when you're done being a child.
You're just sucking ndule at this point.

Are you moron?

There is a difference if someone tells you to look out if you are standing somewhere and nothing is happening and when you are actually during the fight.

Big Mom was a Pokemon trainer in this moment and Kaido listened with no objections.

That;s it

You're just sucking ndule at this point.

Are you moron?

There is a difference if someone tells you to look out if you are standing somewhere and nothing is happening and when you are actually during the fight.

Big Mom was a Pokemon trainer in this moment and Kaido listened with no objections.

That;s it
I told you, come to me when you're done being a child.

We have Big Mom screaming her throat out to to look out against most durable creature in the series big W regardless of the minor changes in the official translations. She still looks terrified for her little brother

We even have Kaido shivering only natural when you are up against the future WSS:zosmug:

This chapter remind me of this scene Kaido about to be proven horribly wrong man looking forward to the upcoming chapters Zoro hype is only going to exponentially increase:queenmoji:

For all the people lemme end this because this is just annoying now.

scans: dodge

ok so what if the scans didn’t exist? Everyone would agree zoro msised

officials: look out

the only reason people are still saying kaido dodged is because of bias. The officials debunk the scans.

when you read the officials you have to clear your mind of the scans or you will have bias. Look out doesn’t mean dodge.

ask someone who reads only officials and they will say zoro missed just look at rogersbase for example. He thinks zoro missed.

Zoro missed it’s as simple as that. If kaido dodged Oda would show that on panel. Kaido was never said to dodge in the scans. Big mom just said look out. That doesn’t mean shit.

you know why that doesn’t mean shit?

A guy can come up to me with a knife. My friend can say look out. Then he stabs me. That doesn’t mean I dodged it just because he said look out.

Look out has never meant you dodged it. People say look out all the time to take notice of something that doesn’t mean you dodged the attack.

Tldr: zoro just missed. Kaido never dodged it. Zoro himself says he missed. No on panel proof of kaido dodging. Stop the cap now.
Post automatically merged:

We have Big Mom screaming her throat out to to look out against most durable creature in the series big W regardless of the minor changes in the official translations. She still looks terrified for her little brother

We even have Kaido shivering only natural when you are up against the future WSS:zosmug:

This chapter remind me of this scene Kaido about to be proven horribly wrong man looking forward to the upcoming chapters Zoro hype is only going to exponentially increase:queenmoji:
He was shivering at odens presence not zoro himself. He says it in the next panel. Stop taking out context

Status
Not open for further replies.