rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Read 1001, Zoro blitzed Kaido in base form and Big Mom.
:milaugh:
Yes... he blitzed Kaido ? The same kaido who wanted to test SNs , he did a conbo strike with Killer.

Blizted BM? Yeah...cutrng an attack not meant for him

Why wouldn't he react or dodge Zeus then?
When BM focused on Zoro...zoro can't dodge her attack lol

Are you saying dragon kaido is too fast?

"THEM"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Basically this destroyed all their headcanon and retarded wanking since before this came out they linked the scene where Zoro attacked and BM words as praising him exclusively after she saw the attack which is not true since she is praising them and tarring them all with the same brush, she is generalizing.
She and Kaido are saying the same stuff with different words, they have the necessary to bypass/pass through his defence, that's all. So Zoro's attack power is around the same lvl as the others, not top tier lmao :milaugh:

Another massive L for these dumbasses. Now I should start pay attention not only when the spoilers are out and the actual chapter but even when the actual chapter with official translation is released as well.
Damn, I'll need more popcorn now :suresure:

Yes... he blitzed Kaido ? The same kaido who wanted to test SNs , he did a conbo strike with Killer.

Good lord
Zoro was in mid air..and was falling
Ofc he couldn't dodge her attack
Post automatically merged:

"THEM"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Basically this destroyed all their headcanon and retarded wanking since before this came out they linked the scene where Zoro attacked and BM words as praising him exclusively after she saw the attack which is not true since she is praising them and tarring them all with the same brush, she is generalizing.
She and Kaido are saying the same stuff with different words, they have the necessary to bypass/pass through his defence, that's all. So Zoro's attack power is around the same lvl as the others, not top tier lmao :milaugh:

Another massive L for these dumbasses. Now I should start pay attention not only when the spoilers are out and the actual chapter but even when the actual chapter with official translation is released as well.
Damn, I'll need more popcorn now :suresure:
Ur retarded

Lmao this Jo_Ndule guy
"But but "watch out" doesn't mean dodge, it means that some one is alerting another one to dodge/evade" :shame:
Like, how do you even get this dumb? Next time we will be seeing him arguing if "duck" means dodge or not
mf got bodied by his own comment he said watch out doesnt mean dodge then he says it it means warning someone to counter block dodge dude on crack :milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

Other than being drained, Zoro has shown no difficulty in handling Enma whatsoever.
:seriously: that's why he said I need to unleash enma
And here he is possed that he missed?

The dude can't handle enma fully yet.

Dragon kaido isn't fast enough to dodge attacks
If he did then zoro attack speed is below even kiku .
.which is sad.

You guys are simply admitting that zoro is top slow to tag Kaido without even noticing it.
The same kaido who had hard time reacting to retainers in this form.

You're saying Kaido could dodge zoro in seconds when zoro was launching the attack?
Yup.. super fast

He doesn't need to blitz them all the time.

Literally his fastest attacks alone can inflict a damage output sufficient to annihilate their bodies.

Also Kaido never proved to be able to strike Zoro with a Thunder Bagua everytime he wants either.

Eventually Zoro is capable to deflect it. We will see.

I put all of my money on Asura Zoro capable to arguably turn Thunder Bagua into mist if you asked me. Of course I expect Hybrid Kaido to be better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.