Status
Not open for further replies.
I played a game before with an ability just like that.

Not saying I'm right or wrong but the players wincon would still be to win with town and likely do not even know they are converted.
It would be like Nekron last game. He controlled all of the dead players, but only we his Cult could have won with him and even our wincons stayed the same. Was weird being on a Cult with 2 Mafia and the Cult Leader Rej and...Town Ryu.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It would be like Nekron last game. He controlled all of the dead players, but only we his Cult could have won with him and even our wincons stayed the same. Was weird being on a Cult with 2 Mafia and the Cult Leader Rej and...Town Ryu.
I do not believe that is the one I'm talking about because I don't think I played that one lol and don't even know who Nekron is lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
usopp is using his cover on rayan to protect him, he did the same to lind, saved him from jinri
well this is a fan fiction

u earlier said rayan is usopp and now ur saying i am usopp protecting rayan

yea fk outta here

[vote lynch queen] @Dragomir @novaselinenever

cover makes me take cover behind sm1. i was hiding behind before lind, behind noctis and i am now behind random a'hole.

u r clearly making bullsht up and not even being consistent with it

yea fk outta here

cover makes me take cover behind sm1. i was hiding behind before lind, behind noctis and i am now behind random a'hole.

You got some nerve talking about consistency, though.

Zemmi

GodMommie

yea fk outta here

I knew something was wrong with you being on the council and you not trying to lynch me the entire game.

Do you have any plans?
I asked you guys to make all players vote me every single DP but you ignored that plan which was my first.
My second plan is protect me every single np as i unlock more of my powers
My third plan is restore my mandalorian ability & turn some weak townie into mandalorian which is great boost for town
My fourth plan is keep me alive until i come up with a sixth plan
Fifth plan is to suspect me & get rid of me & then live in your regret
Sixth plan doesn't exist because it depends on fourth plan
There is no 7th plan either because i skipped third
Why did you check if there is a 3rd plan, u should have known i have no plan before reaching here
If you're still reading then you're inside my 8th plan which cause you to get confused & play worse

Emil

Certified Memelord
no, but it's obvious by now judging by how hard usopp is defending him lol
yea i'll defend him now after how noctis claimed hes nzoth and now u claim hes usopp or femto

is this the best thing u guys can do? shift blame to someone afk unable to defend themselves?

play better.

yea fk outta here

you were just hiding before lind? the write ups straight up said you were frank reynolds when you used cover on him, do you think jinri would say you tried to kill her for no reason??

Emil

Certified Memelord
I knew something was wrong with you being on the council and you not trying to lynch me the entire game.
point me to where i wanted u lynched entire game

give me like one quote, thats not day 0 or day 1 cuz they practically dont count

heck even give me from day 0 and 1 lol, cuz im sure i was after jinri, AL and lind more than u ever will be

u even felt a bit ignored and decided to ask me couple of times when am i gna talk about u

I asked you guys to make all players vote me every single DP but you ignored that plan which was my first.
My second plan is protect me every single np as i unlock more of my powers
My third plan is restore my mandalorian ability & turn some weak townie into mandalorian which is great boost for town
My fourth plan is keep me alive until i come up with a sixth plan
Fifth plan is to suspect me & get rid of me & then live in your regret
Sixth plan doesn't exist because it depends on fourth plan
There is no 7th plan either because i skipped third
Why did you check if there is a 3rd plan, u should have known i have no plan before reaching here
If you're still reading then you're inside my 8th plan which cause you to get confused & play worse
You indeed have a plan- bsing

Status
Not open for further replies.