Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
AGAIN: Why would they vote you on the council if you were such a big threat to them?

Stop ignoring the question.
juliet tpein AL voted me

instead of asking me why dont u ask them?

u think red scum put 2 members there and purple put none?

u think its that easy for one scum team to put 2 members in the council?

ur so delusional urself

Emil

Certified Memelord
Won't argue.

I have gave up by 87.99%
im gna do some serious iso on the players on queen wagon and see if i can get the 2 sneaky scums in it

this is the best thing u can do for town rn

i'm really exhausted and lost most motivation to play at this point. its going very slow with no progress

juliet tpein AL voted me

instead of asking me why dont u ask them?

u think red scum put 2 members there and purple put none?

u think its that easy for one scum team to put 2 members in the council?

ur so delusional urself
T-Pein was Town and Al scum, Juliet I dunno.

So yes, it is possible with Town support.

Again you fail to answer why they would put somebody there who was supposedly pushing 2 of their buddies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im gna do some serious iso on the players on queen wagon and see if i can get the 2 sneaky scums in it

this is the best thing u can do for town rn

i'm really exhausted and lost most motivation to play at this point. its going very slow with no progress
the best thing i can do*

and anyone can do tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
T-Pein was Town and Al scum, Juliet I dunno.

So yes, it is possible with Town support.

Again you fail to answer why they would put somebody there who was supposedly pushing 2 of their buddies.
keep ur enemies close. AL isnt a dumb player flower. altho i dont think he was truthful in voting me

its possible some other townies voted me but died b4 they could say

i told u again i think i got in with RNG. but u seem to be certain red team sent 2 members and purple sent none

its very interesting if u ask me. i answered ur question but u keep ignoring my reasons on why me and AL CANNOT be teammates lol

keep ur enemies close. AL isnt a dumb player flower. altho i dont think he was truthful in voting me

its possible some other townies voted me but died b4 they could say

i told u again i think i got in with RNG. but u seem to be certain red team sent 2 members and purple sent none

its very interesting if u ask me. i answered ur question but u keep ignoring my reasons on why me and AL CANNOT be teammates lol
You absolutely can be buddies.

Hell, you went with Noctis when the main wagon was Rhea.

And you can say you pushed Al and Lind all you want, but fact stands you didn‘t get either of them killed. Al was offed by TAC and myself and you pushed Noctis which led to Lind getting absorbed by Femto.

You saved the Red Team a lot of times.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Random Asshole ur invest on rayan fails but my lock on didn't fail to give me his name. heck even queen said she investigated them (which is obv a lie)

so why does ur invest fail?

and are u bullet proof? cuz u tanked a kill

Status
Not open for further replies.