Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ive done more for town than 90% of the ppl that u so call "confirmed town"

and im getting burdened with sht tonnes of suspicion on me but im still playing and solving the game for town

it just gets too tiresome at some point

Emil

Certified Memelord
The abilities we don‘t even know about?
yea and how did u expect anyone to know the role was gna get redacted after death?

stop talking outta ur ass just cuz u have some hindsight knowledge now

i was hiding behind frank in case i got shot, and was pushing noctis 1.0.

that was my gameplay for that day, and i knew we had a council lynch to lynch frank at night b4 he gets do do anything on the night

but instead we got a femto sacrifice thingy at night, and noctis 1.0 turned out to redact his abilities. (still dont even know if he was really town). and on the council lynch i ended up lynching covid.

When I said "I didn't read the first 7k posts" and "I can barely keep up" I wasn't lying.

I just saw "Nagato" in the role list who iirc was apart of Pein so I assumed that like Pein they would mainly be an attacker

Emil

Certified Memelord
also lind was gna get lynched during the day until oddodd came and told every1 to move to noctis

and @Flower do u remember how jinri said she had a result on me and accused me of being frank, when i was hidden behind him

and now queen comes and say, nonoonono we checked frank and he appeared as go d usopp cuz usopp was covering lind (hiding INFRONT of him), because ya usopp definitly hides in front of ppl

these scum ningens sux duck and their fake desperate lies krep getting funnier the closer they r to dying

Status
Not open for further replies.