How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that when it comes to highlighting Sanji, that Oda does not spend an ENTIRE chapter on Sanji vs Maria...

I just want something as FAST as Robin and Brook running the stairs, reaching 3rd floor, and suddenly a door crashes, seeing Sanji blown from an attack or something, Robin recognizes it's a woman, intercepts and tells Sanji to move on ahead...

Unless Oda will have a VERY surprising outcome with Sanji vs Maria (other than Kalifa 2.0), a serious big surprising outcome, Oda better not waste an entire chapter on that confrontation or else I'll be mad for real

I just hope that when it comes to highlighting Sanji, that Oda does not spend an ENTIRE chapter on Sanji vs Maria...

I just want something as FAST as Robin and Brook running the stairs, reaching 3rd floor, and suddenly a door crashes, seeing Sanji blown from an attack or something, Robin recognizes it's a woman, intercepts and tells Sanji to move on ahead...

Unless Oda will have a VERY surprising outcome with Sanji vs Maria (other than Kalifa 2.0), a serious big surprising outcome, Oda better not waste an entire chapter on that confrontation or else I'll be mad for real
I want a cute SanBin moment.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I enjoy Sanji but when my boi Zoro gets trolled it's always gonna be war. Im beyond satisfied with Zoro action since it went beyond my original prediction. Saying that Sanji still deserves his due justice.

Im sure war between the 2 fandoms will still break out once additional info is released so im looking forward to it haha
February 5th...the full summary have come out....
No mentioning of neither Zoro nor Sanji....
The war between fandoms rages on...
The hatred, it needs no fuel...it feeds on itself.
Meanwhile, Franky is beating the living shit out of a triceratops.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Sanji unlocks CoC.
All the females faint.
Blacktooth gets kicked back in the face and becomes Notooth.
Easy claps.

February 5th...the full summary have come out....
No mentioning of neither Zoro nor Sanji....
The war between fandoms rages on...
The hatred, it needs no fuel...it feeds on itself.
Meanwhile, Franky is beating the living shit out of a triceratops.
It always happens, war will rage on. The more negative these threads get around Zoro or Sanji, the more popular it will be.

I would guess by tomorrow morning, the basic summary will be out so we'll be able to piece the chapter together

Status
Not open for further replies.