How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on Miyata vs Ippo.
I actually think this kinda of development is necessary when you try to get more in touch with the reality of the sport. Sometimes you dont get the match you were hoping for, sometimes injuries happen, it's all part of the sport.
What I could see, is Miyata actually beating Volg, and Ippo beating Martinez, then they would have an unification match, like Takamura vs Eagle.
The moment Ricardo loses, he retires.
Fuck that, the reason we love anime, because it satisfies us at the end with a payoff we all want to see... We are not watching a reality show Lol, that match will happen, only thing wouls stop it is the author dying Lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro and Luffy vs kaido and BM
Luffy will soon enough take on Big Mom, mark my words bud.

There's hardly any chance she is dealing with just Law and Killer, she would get the better of them. :)
Post automatically merged:

has there been a character who is hyped as frequently as oden?
it does get a little irritating at times
Not by the hand of One Piece characters themselves yes.
Post automatically merged:

Marco will not lose to King
Marco is the best opponent to take out King.

King does not possess insane AP so Marco's regen can allegedly endure his hits. On the other hand King is no super tank and so Marco's AP can go through as well.

So... If it's X Drake, people who can/could fuck off him here? Not too much:

- Jack
- Queen and King are dealing with Marco... So I don't think so.
- Hotei? I don't think he is that strong.
- Fukurokuju? Same as Hotei but more strong.
- Basil Hawkins? Hmmm... Revenge for the prison thing? MAYBE... but that's too much to leave X Drake, an Ancient Zoan user like this, lying on the ground.
- Orochi is not that strong to do this to a Supernova.

And that's all, the options are very small.

A Big Mom pirate who have arrived?

- Snack?
- Smoothie?

Aplying a bit of logic, it's Jack the one eho have massacrated X Drake that bad. And maybe he is in his hybrid form and that's the hype thing who said the arab provider.

Last edited:
Found something Interesting:

The skeleton that Oden ate Oden over & poured Sake on, was named Katsuzo [for reference in the Anime Ep960, Chapter 960].
  • Katsuzo was a citizen of Wano Country. He died 41 years before the present day, and his cremated body was used by Kozuki oden to cook a pot of oden
  • Katsuzo broken down is: Katsu ~ Victory and Zo ~ 3
What if this guy is important? It's possible Katsuzo, Oden, and Zoro might have an intertwining role.
It might be possible he is related to Zoro or Oden via family, friendship, or possible sword maker.

• Victory, 3, and storing/possessing (maybe sword/haki/aura)
  • If this is the case that they were related, then Zoro's ownership of Enma, Wado, and Nidai may have been his birth right instead of a Gift
I'm not too sure what to make of it, but all I could say is, that this spells out Victory for the Zoroboy's once again.

What you guys think of it?

Found something Interesting:

The skeleton that Oden ate Oden over & poured Sake on, was named Katsuzo [for reference in the Anime Ep960, Chapter 960].
  • Katsuzo was a citizen of Wano Country. He died 41 years before the present day, and his cremated body was used by Kozuki oden to cook a pot of oden
  • Katsuzo broken down is: Katsu ~ Victory and Zo ~ 3
What if this guy is important? It's possible Katsuzo, Oden, and Zoro might have an intertwining role.
It might be possible he is related to Zoro or Oden via family, friendship, or possible sword maker.

• Victory, 3, and storing/possessing (maybe sword/haki/aura)
  • If this is the case that they were related, then Zoro's ownership of Enma, Wado, and Nidai may have been his birth right instead of a Gift
I'm not too sure what to make of it, but all I could say is, that this spells out Victory for the Zoroboy's once again.

What you guys think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.