How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorobros this might be one of the best weeks for us yet.
If this is confirmed then that means Zoro has to fight Yonko to face Mihawk just like Luffy. In essence WSS = Pirate King (just the #of Yonko is Diff). And Zoro = Luffy the entire story

That only confirms zoro has to face mihawk at the end of the story.

Also mihawk himself said becoming pirate king is harder then Zoros goal. Do you think zoro is fighting Blackbeard? They aren’t equals.

The only thing that quote would confirm is that zoro fights mihawk at the end of one piece

Also mihawk himself said becoming pirate king is harder then Zoros goal. Do you think zoro is fighting Blackbeard? They aren’t equals.

The only thing that quote would confirm is that zoro fights mihawk at the end of one piece
Take what you will. You're the only one missing out
Post automatically merged:

Why is monsterzoro in that thread tags. He keeps getting neg diffed by oda

Take what you will. You're the only one missing out
Post automatically merged:

Why is monsterzoro in that thread tags. He keeps getting neg diffed by oda
? Do you seriously believe that Zoro is Luffys equal or mihawks above yonko?

That’s like saying akainu is above yonko and everyone because luffy MAY fight him eos in the final war. That’s the type of shitty logic your using

Why are you always hating so hard? This proves you’re a fake fan. Fuck off, I hate posers like you.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Actually just out of fairness Zoro has an advantage against Teach due being DFless.

Regardless, nothing really consistently indicates at which exact point of the story Zoro will become WSS.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So your saying mihawk is above prime whitebeard because we already know teach will be above primebeard?
Mihawk's comparison with the likes of Roger level characters is not decipherable yet, we only assume that his CoA stands above due the black blade matter but we don't even know why Roger had none to be shown in the first place.

I personally believe that Roger was stronger than Mihawk, but Mihawk is stronger than a yonko or an average admiral.

Zoro may very well manage to defeat Mihawk with less than extreme difficulty, if he does manage then why not perhaps he will have reached PK level.

Mihawk's comparison with the likes of Roger level characters is not decipherable yet, we only assume that his CoA stood above due the black blade matter but we don't even know why Roger had none to be shown in the first place.

I personally believe that Roger was stronger than Mihawk, but Mihawk is stronger than a yonko or an average admiral.

Zoro may very well manage to defeat Mihawk with less than extreme difficulty, if he does manage then why not perhaps he will have reached PK level.

There’s no proof roger is above yonko and black blades no mean anything for power levels as we seen clearly with Whitebeard

People think I hate zoro when I already proved I don’t actually I made a post saying zoro is just a little below luffy or maybe his equal like 3 months ago.

I’m saying that mihawk is not above yonko because there’s nothing supporting that. If he is then it’s nothing less then a mid diff everytime and stuff like the distance between us and that man and mihawks whole portrayal in marineford wouldn’t make sense.

Is a pirate king level character really post poning a fight with vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.