How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're confused about how Fuji's gravity works. He isn't creating a point mass, he's creating the effective force, basically as if there were that level of mass at the center of the earth.
I don't think so. Planet's gravity is highest at escape zone not at the surface. At center earth has zero gravity. Fuji is using normal gravity attacks.

Sidenote:
After this chapter, I officially announce that I consider Oda a bad writer in terms of writing developing characters strength!

This is not a rant about Zoro looking strong, it's a rant about Gear 4th which is NOT new still making Luffy lose his haki for 10 min
While
Enma which is so new for Zoro does not do anything for Zoro Lol, just small huffs and puffs Lol

Like what logic is there for Luffy to STILL have the 10 min break Oda? When the same shit should applies to others, but somehow ONLY Luffy should look incompetent!

That's just bad on all scales!
And yeah, Zoro is stronger than Luffy in my book now, Zoro fans were right all along

Lastly, even though I agree Zoro is stronger, but I also conclude that it's such a bad writing from Oda to show Luffy not progress regarding the 10 min break even one bit!
While Enma a sword that sucks out Zoro's haki, and still NEW for him, and Oda ends up still making Luffy last shorter!

It just doesn't make any sense on all fronts, whatsoever!

Am I salty? Sure a bit, but you can't tell me it's not stupid for Oda to not evolve the haki issue for Luffy EVEN the slightest, even one minute! Like WTF!
It's so fucking bad! WTH
Zoro has better haki control than Luffy. More haki than Luffy. And stronger haki.

Thank you for seasoning my popcorn with your tears.:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Like seriously, at least show back and forth between Luffy and Zoro to protect each other
Not just Zoro protecting Luffy over 4 times, when Luffy does not do anything to protect Zoro from an attack!
Like c'mon!
Zoro literally looks like he's being held back by Luffy because he has to protect him all the time, and still dish out stronger attacks on yonko Lol
Hey, at least Luffy saved Killer....once.

The time limit is clearly a haki thing right? Well Cant he just awaken then? Awakening is progress that doesnt involve haki

See the issue with expecting Lufdy to overcome the time limit is that the only way thats possible is if Luffy has infinite haki. Like he would have to have infinite haki to have infinite time. Which wont happen

What will change is the amount of time. We can assume Luffy takes a longer time now im G4 than in dressrosa and he will take an even longer time EoS
The issue is Oda constantly can't maintain Luffy's progress after his past experiences and training

Yes, it is clear after this chapter, crystal clear, doesn't make it good for me though
Zoro stans can die with happiness now Lol
You understand Zoro fans don't actually wank Zoro, they just rank him fairly based on feats.

For years they were called fanboys, wankers and bunch of other shit for possibility that he came outta timeskip stronger than Luffy, that he might fight Kaido etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.