How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Interesting thing to note. Once again Oda makes it clear that devil fruits do not stop a person from being a swordsman. Even though Zoro would be able to transform to a dragon, levitate islands by creating clouds, spam fire and invisible slashes, fly, have rough scales and all, he'd still be a swordsman lmfao.

• Zoro's offensive prowess >> Boundman
    • Hiryuu Kaen was vastly stronger than any attack Boundman has shown so far
  • Zoro has the speed to blitz Mama mid point blank attack from several dozen metres away
    • Luffy himself failed to react to that attack
  • Boundman still has a time limit and overusing Ryuo tires him out very quickly
    • Luffy can only fight on par with Zoro for a few minutes
  • Zoro has the endurance to tank upper level named attacks from a Yonkou
    • Mama's God of Lightning: Tenjin
  • Zoro has the physical strength to block named sword techniques from a Yonkou
    • Mama's Cognac
  • Zoro's mid tier attack may have caused Kaido to use his Hybrid form

Based on his performance in the last two chapters, Luffy needs Boundman to compare to Santoryu Zoro.

Honestly speaking, I fail to see how current Luffy beats Santoryu Zoro. Not unless Boundman's short time limit is retconned later in the fight (plausible).

I expect Boundman to have more up his sleeve (King attacks, Lv. 3 COA, fire attacks), but well this is Santoryu Zoro that is still just getting started.
  • He has several attacks stronger than Hiryuu Kaen.
  • His Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki was seemingly very impressive despite being a mid tier attack.
  • He hasn't yet channeled overflowing hardening through all swords for Santoryu techniques, so he may still be able to get stronger.

Considering Santoryu Zoro is already more impressive than Boundman (and he still has Asura), I see no reason to place current Luffy above Zoro at all, let alone a level above Zoro.

@Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @comrade, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @ShinmenTakezo, @Gol D. Roger, @Haoshoku, @ZenZu, @Luffy is the mc, @MarineHQ62, @Fujishiro, @Bogard.

I guess we have our answer to how strong EOS Sanji will be.
:usoprice:
Luffy fail to react cause he just get hit by Kaido .
Meaning Zoro just had to move to block the attack .

Whats crazy then is if Kaido is the strongest, how the fuck did Shanks stop him? Of course I'm not insinuating Shanks defeated him, but I just find it nuts that Shanks just up and thwarted Kaido to prevent him from going to Marineford.

I also have no idea how Luffy/Zoro are going to win lol. Especially with Big Mom there....
Strongest don’t mean you low diff your opposition, they’re still relative to you. If Kaido wanted to go to MF and Shanks intercepted him, he had two choices: One fight Shanks and his crew for day till he won and by then the war would be over or dip.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Interesting thing to note. Once again Oda makes it clear that devil fruits do not stop a person from being a swordsman. Even though Zoro would be able to transform to a dragon, levitate islands by creating clouds, spamming fire and invisible slashes, fly, have rough scales and all, he'd still be a swordsman lmfao.
He even said give it to the sword itself lmfao

Interesting thing to note. Once again Oda makes it clear that devil fruits do not stop a person from being a swordsman. Even though Zoro would be able to transform to a dragon, levitate islands by creating clouds, spam fire and invisible slashes, fly, have rough scales and all, he'd still be a swordsman lmfao.
muh pure swordsman :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.