Current Events Zoro has the best feat in the manga and it's kinda nuts

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Iirc you used to claim Mihawk's lethality is below Akainu's due to Akainu having better feats.
Back in 2018 maybe lol. Before we got the Enma reveal.

So I guess against "Normal" humans like Whitebeard, Mihawk and Akainu's durability would be same, both can one shot kill him, against likes of Big Mom and Kaido, Mihawk should get benefit of the doubt for now I would say.
My headcanon will not be defeated so easily. Sakazuki solos all.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
characters are nowhere near Akainu in strength, and Akainu is an AP/lethality focused character. Hell, I still don’t think Oden is really close to Sakazuki in power. I don’t see how Akainu wouldn’t severely injure Kaido in a very small number of attacks.
I agree that Sakazuki does a lot of damage to Kaido with each attack. But being able to kill Kaido within a few attacks is different from being able to kill him with just one.

As for the Scabbards, them and Zoro have offensive prowess considerably above their general combat ability.

Mihawk isn’t massively above Zoro, he’s just above him.
Ittoryu Zoro.
Mihawk > Asura > Santoryu Ougi > Top Santoryu > Top Ittoryu.

I don’t think Mihawk sits in some AP God Tier, at best he is just at the top of high top tier in terms of AP.
I think Asura Zoro already has offensive prowess in high top tier. Hell, an Enma powered ISDS may be enough to fuck over Kaido's world.

I also fundamentally disagree that the move Zoro used against Kaido is below most of his Three Sword Style moves when iirc this is the same move he used to finish Ryuma’s Zombie pre TS. It should be one of his stronger moves.
I don't disagree. I think Hiryuu Kaen is stronger than most of Zoro's Santoryu techniques. It's just that his top Santoryu techniques should be above it.

Asura > Santoryu Ougi (secret/ultimate technique) > Top Santoryu (1080 Pound Cannon, Nigori-Zake) > Top Ittoryu (Hiryuu Kaen, Shi ShiShi Sonson) > Mid Santoryu (Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki, Gyuki Muzume, Yahasu Gari, Hyokindama, etc) > Low Santoryu (Rengoku Oni Giri, Up Tora Gari, Torou Nagashi, etc).

Here's my comprehensive tier list of Zoro's attacks:
  • God Tier
    • Asura: Ichibigun
    • Asura: Makyusen
  • Top Tier
    • Santoryu Ougi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
    • Santoryu Ougi: Rokudo No Tsuji
  • High Tier
    • 1080 Pound Cannon
    • Nigori-Zake
  • Lower High Tier
    • Hiryuu Kaen
  • Upper Mid Tier
    • (Upgraded) Iai: Rashomon
    • Iai: Shi Shishi SonSon
    • Kokujo: O Tatsumaki
  • Mid Tier
    • (Upgraded) Gyuki Yuzume
    • (Upgraded) Yasha Garasu
    • (Upgraded) Hyokindama
    • Homurasaki
  • Lower Mid
    • Ul-Tora Gari
    • Rengoku Oni Giri
    • (Upgraded) Toro Nagashi
    • (Upgraded) Ushi Bari
    • (Upgraded) Gazami Dori
    • (Upgraded) Daibutsu Giri
    • (Upgraded) Karasuma Gari
    • 720 Pound Cannon
  • Upper Low
    • Nigiri: Torou Samon
    • Dai Gekken
  • Medium Low
    • Dai Shinkan
    • Baki
    • Taka Nami
    • Sai Kuru
    • 360 Pound Cannon
  • Lower Low
    • Yakkodori

Hiryuu Kaen is a low high tier technique for Zoro.

I guess it depends on what standard you measure hype by but that’s a separate discussion.
The events in Wano caused me to revise upwards my estimate of Mihawk's offensive prowess. There hasn't been reason to make a similar update for Sakazuki.

seems reasonable to me to think he can severely hurt kaido
I agree he can.

Last edited:
@Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Cinera
Wasn't the main argument revolving around feats? Why did this become a "in my opinion..." discussion??
I'm just gonna repeat what i said before and also add something new...
Akainu has the feat of being capable to one shot the most endurable character and yonko in the series and on top of that he has multiple other feats of being capable to one shot commanders left and right.... yet somehow ppl are reaching this far to try and argue that now swordsmen like mihawk are more lethal based on the fact that they managed to JUST injure (not even one shot kill) and/or threaten an unguarding Kaido who is only not guarding himself cause he thinks he is fighting scrubs?

If Kaido stands there and takes a hit from Akainu/Mihawk without guarding himself it's over for him instantly... one shot cause his durability is not gonna save him in that case and his endurance so far has ass feats which gets him destroyed.
If Whitebeard stands on MF and takes a hit from Mihawk without guarding himself WB tanks that shit cause he is the most endurable character in the series and Mihawk has yet to show a feat that would make him able to one shot a character with WB's endurance... iirc Mihawk barely one shot pre Skip Zoro and some fodder on MF... those are his best feats so far when it comes to lethality.
If Whitebeard stands on MF and takes a hit from Akainu he gets his head taken off in one shot cause Akainu has the best lethality feats in the series.

Also nobody in their right mind can tell me that they believe Akainu doesn't have advanced coa.

Last edited:
That's definitely not the best feat in manga - this is:

WB dodges with his head to the right, Akainu misses and still takes a chunk out of it had that blow landed on WB's face head on it would've been a clean one shot meaning that Akainu has a feat that allows him to one shot the strongest yonko.

But despite that yeah Zoro's attack would've caused a serious injury to Kaido probably comparable to Oden's strike maybe a bit less.
End of Wano Zoro will definitely be able to replicate slashes on Oden's level though.
I wonder, i mentioned this in a different thread, if they are this scared by Zoro what could Mihawk do to Kaido... would mihawk end Kaido with just one slash?
Killing someone strong doesntequate to you being strong
Roger was killed by fodder

Oden was killed by a single bullet

Shanks lost his hand to a sea king Luffy oneshot in chapter 1

WB was shown to have average human durability in MF, with Squards hairless stab and fodder marine giving significant damage

Hell Marco even comments on how MFBeards CoO had derrioted and Beard himself was shocked at Squards stab meaning poor reflexes or bad CoO

The fact this WB was able to dodge slowkazuki's attack serves an anti feat rather than a feat

Killing someone strong doesntequate to you being strong
Roger was killed by fodder

Oden was killed by a single bullet

Shanks lost his hand to a sea king Luffy oneshot in chapter 1

WB was shown to have average human durability in MF, with Squards hairless stab and fodder marine giving significant damage

Hell Marco even comments on how MFBeards CoO had derrioted and Beard himself was shocked at Squards stab meaning poor reflexes or bad CoO

The fact this WB was able to dodge slowkazuki's attack serves an anti feat rather than a feat
You have no point.

Roger was killed by fodder is not an argument for how durable or endurable a character is since his death was an execution for plot reasons and because he accepted his death starting a new era. Do you think these 2 fodder marines could've killed Roger with their swords in an actual fight? No they can't, not even if he would let them strike him.

Oden was killed for comparable reasons to why Roger was killed. First off it was an execution so not an actual fight and 2nd for plot reasons obviously but also because his body already had to endure a lot beforehand and he was severely weakened by the time that Kaido (not fodder) shot him with his gun.

Shanks lost his arm for plot reasons this was stated by Oda himself it's not a reliable nor viable feat for powerlevel/strength discussions.

WB had bad durability yet he tanked every attack from his enemies except Akainu with ease. Nobody on marineford showed that they could end Whitebeard with only one shot except Sakazuki so what's your point?
Also the reason why Akainu missed is because he just got sucker punched from behind to the back of his head the same way that Kaido one shot Oden... i would argue that Akainu not only standing but jumping up immediately afterwards to take off WBs head is one of the most impressive feat we've got so far in the whole series when it comes to endurance and him missing that attack is excusable.

Last edited:
You have no point.

Roger was killed by fodder is not an argument for how durable or endurable a character is since his death was an execution for plot reasons and because he accepted his death starting a new era. Do you think these 2 fodder marines could've killed Roger with their swords in an actual fight? No they can't, not even if he would let them strike him.

Oden was killed for comparable reasons to why Roger was killed. First off it was an execution so not an actual fight and 2nd for plot reasons obviously but also because his body already had to endure a lot beforehand and he was severely weakened by the time that Kaido (not fodder) shot him with his gun.

Shanks lost his arm for plot reasons this was stated by Oda himself it's not a reliable nor viable feat for powerlevel/strength discussions.

WB had bad durability yet he tanked every attack from his enemies except Akainu with ease. Nobody on marineford showed that they could end Whitebeard with only one shot except Sakazuki so what's your point?
Also the reason why Akainu missed is because he just got sucker punched from behind to the back of his head the same way that Kaido one shot Oden... i would argue that Akainu not only standing but jumping up immediately afterwards to take off WBs head is one of the most impressive feat we've got so far in the whole series when it comes to endurance and him missing that attack is excusable.
Every single feat in the series can be boiled down to plot, Akainu beat Aokiji and BB won the payback war because the plot demanded it because they're Final villains.

Of course I'm not saying that the Fodder could have killed roger in a 1v1 or 2v1 but if Roger just let them stab his heart like they did in the execution he would have died.

WB was taking damage from FUCKING BULLETS, piercing his durability isnt the best feat in the series hell it's barely a feat

And no he didnt tank every attack as he still was bleeding from Squards hakiless stab a while after the event

Every single feat in the series can be boiled down to plot, Akainu beat Aokiji and BB won the payback war because the plot demanded it because they're Final villains.

Of course I'm not saying that the Fodder could have killed roger in a 1v1 or 2v1 but if Roger just let them stab his heart like they did in the execution he would have died.

WB was taking damage from FUCKING BULLETS, piercing his durability isnt the best feat in the series hell it's barely a feat

And no he didnt tank every attack as he still was bleeding from Squards hakiless stab a while after the event
Seems like you didn't get my point.

You are doing vast injustice to any character who has actual feats of strength/power in a actual fight by taking your example of fodder executing Roger into account when discussing actual powerlevels.

There is instances where Oda disregards how strong a character actually is for story/plot and Roger being executed is being one of those instances as well as Shanks losing his arm and Oden dying by a gunshot that was also set up as an execution. (Also in Oden's case like i mentioned before he was already severely weakened when Kaido shot him)

It'd be completely unfair to Akainu or WB to disregard the feats they have portrayed during a war as just a plot device whereas all previous mentioned instances were actual plot devices.

I never argued that piercing WBs durability is the best feat in the series did you even read all of my prior comments?

WB tanked every attack even Squardos. Tanking means you take an attack that either damages you or doesn't damage you but you still keep going regardless. Tankiness is connected to both durability and endurance. Kaido is a tank due to his durability but as soon as someone bypasses that durability his endurance falters, from the feats we have seen so far that is, when just one of Oden's attacks KOed him temporarily. Whitebeard has bad durability but he has the best endurance by far by feats. And from what we saw in MF no character in the series can overcome WBs endurance with only one hit except Akainu.

Also btw @Cinera @Finalbeta you guys resigned or smth? Since you haven't answered my last arguments at all.

Last edited:
I think its interesting that Emma is always highlighted but whenever zoro uses his other swords no one cares. Zoro even sliced kaido with his other swords but its implied the other swords don't do much and he must focus more power in emma.
because the zoro haters (mostly sanji fanboys) like to downplay zoro. They downplayed any zoro feats in this fight, even though they were the same people who wanked sanji feat using the raid suit.

Il
Seems like you didn't get my point.

You are doing vast injustice to any character who has actual feats of strength/power in a actual fight by taking your example of fodder executing Roger into account when discussing actual powerlevels.

There is instances where Oda disregards how strong a character actually is for story/plot and Roger being executed is being one of those instances as well as Shanks losing his arm and Oden dying by a gunshot that was also set up as an execution. (Also in Oden's case like i mentioned before he was already severely weakened when Kaido shot him)

It'd be completely unfair to Akainu or WB to disregard the feats they have portrayed during a war as just a plot device whereas all previous mentioned instances were actual plot devices.

I never argued that piercing WBs durability is the best feat in the series did you even read all of my prior comments?

WB tanked every attack even Squardos. Tanking means you take an attack that either damages you or doesn't damage you but you still keep going regardless. Tankiness is connected to both durability and endurance. Kaido is a tank due to his durability but as soon as someone bypasses that durability his endurance falters, from the feats we have seen so far that is, when just one of Oden's attacks KOed him temporarily. Whitebeard has bad durability but he has the best endurance by far by feats. And from what we saw in MF no character in the series can overcome WBs endurance with only one hit except Akainu.

Also btw @Cinera @Finalbeta you guys resigned or smth? Since you haven't answered my last arguments at all.
If Squard aimed a little higher a WBs brain he would have died that isnt even a top 100 feat much less top 1

Il

If Squard aimed a little higher a WBs brain he would have died that isnt even a top 100 feat much less top 1
Squardo's attack was a sneak attack that WB did not expect to happen that is not comparable to Akainu retaliating while they were fighting and WB was on his guard.

I agree. Had Squardo aimed higher he would've hit WB in the face and possibly killed him but that would've been a plot device in this case, i mean that would be almost comparable to an execution since he was an ally of WB and they were not fighting and WB didn't expect that to happen at all. So that would not be a viable feat to deter how strong Squardo nor WB are.

Pulling a one shot off in an unfair fight after you get sneak attacked > Pulling a one shot off in a fair fight >>>> Pulling a one shot off with a sneak attack

I think Zoro would've dealt some serious damage to Kaido but him not hitting his mark is not the greatest feat in the manga when Whitebeard has caused shockwaves that are felt islands away and dudes are changing the climate of islands when they fight. The only reason we're saying it's the best is because it was directed at Kaido but isn't that a compliment to his portrayal? How is this a solid feat when it didn't hit Kaido. I get that Big Mom told him to dodge and that he looked surprised but saying it's the best feat is a bit overboard, in my opinion. Not trying to hate, just saying.