How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens literally every chapter. Spoiler says something, people turn it into something else and relentlessly troll with fanfics and whatnot. This isn’t new lol.

There wasn’t any Zoro bias that I could see by the provider. They just didn’t give out the whole chapter, they gave what they had. People here and on reddit did what they do once they had that. Like they do every time.
I mean the fact that they chose to draw the Zoro panel as oppposed to anything else should say something. They also made it sound like Zoro blocked Big Mom’s hahaba.

I don't think it's mixing Haki at all though. I still think the Haki only pertains to forging a black blade. But Kaido can definitely sense something is up.
So Enma can damage Kaido because it's close to becoming a black blade, because of Oden's Haki getting it to that point ?

But then, it would still be a mixing of sorts.

I don't know, not a fan of Oden making such an impact on Zoro's moments. I'd rather the focus be on Zoro instead of Oden this, Oden that, look at that sword, what's up with that sword :whitepress:

Kaidou realizes that Zoros sword has strange haki because it once belongs to Oden

lmao, Oda wanking Oden using Zoro as a springboard.
Dosent it get tiring of you saying that every damn time? every chapter is this shit.

Or maybe you think that if you keep saying that every damn chapter and if people keep posting stupid threads about how "enma is doing everything by itself" will somehow make it true?
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.