How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this gear 4 bullshit is so lame. Luffy should improve his Gear 4 first before challenge two yonko.

He's lucky Zoro is there to protect him. Oda should come out with different ideas man cause this shit is getting boring.
Oda is so inconsistent. Luffy was able to run around in WCI in G4 cooldown. But here we are at same situation he was in Dressrosa. Guess age is catching up and Oda becoming dumb.

Agreed, and it seems this act is ending soon too so it really will separate the skirmishes from the main battles soon enough.

I think once all the "movement" stops and we have solidified matchups we'll see the act finally end.
I hope Act 4 does not take a lot of chapters, I wanna so much a fast-pacing and good fights.

Mugiwaras Fights + Rooftop + Yamato's fight are enough for act 4 imo (if all of Okanbans and F6 have their fight of course).

To be honest this kind of way of inherited will through Zoro carrying Oden's spirit power haki whatever thing, is more poetic and fitting to the inherited will theme, compared to Naruto-Kurama dragging build-up combo.
I to an extent agree with that. Very similar, Enma is Oden's will, the haki is Zoro's, that combined is deadly as fook

- Zoro saved Luffy from certain death. That's more impressive than blocking Big Mom's attack. I mean even Jinbei blocked her attack with his bare hands so?
- He saved Luffy from being chewed to death again against Kaido. Then he managed to cut Kaido with a mere attack. He still has many many attacks to use I remind you. So keep crying.
- And Kaido mentioning Oden is not going to change a damn thing. The fact that Zoro is able to carry that sword without turning into a fuc**ing skeleton is a good reason why he should be credited.
I see people crying like bitches and hating on the MVP of this chapter because of this :datas:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It's funny how people continue to downplay Zoro's greatness.

Zoro bruises Kaido with his first attack and they claim he didn't damage him because they believe an injury must bleed.

In this chapter Zoro counters Kaido's attack, makes him spit out his food and injuries him, Kaido has blood coming from his side and out of his mouth, all with the same attack and now it's, he did no real damage.

When everybody else injured Kaido, even with attacks that didn't make him bleed, there was no talk about real damage but now there is.

Get out of here with that BS.
He was still bleeding from liffys attacks

ZORO WITH ENMA MAGICAL INSTANT NOODLE POWER UP IS WEAKER THAN KWAMATSU WITH A REGULAR SWORD NO HAKI
Kawamatsu is on lvl of asura doji and denjiro both commander lvl stupid so of course hes strongest attack is going to work a little bit while zoro is still not serious, just you wait when kaido destroys law killer kid next chapter, and zoro hides luffy to recover his haki. Then you will see Asura zoro lmsnd luffy vs big mom. I will be waiting to drink your tears, in next 5 to 10 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.