General & Others French translation of Ace novel doesn't say Kaido is the strongest in 1V1 or invincible and says WB is the strongest PIRATE in the world.

Agreed. But wsc is manga title, sbs is what oda writes where he mentioned wsm kaido...killer/zoro said kaido is wsm, Big mom mostly refered to prime wb.
Do you think sick whitebeard can defeat current yonkos?
Yup but first of all the WSC title was given to Kaido after WB was dead also I'm still not buying that title fully sinceunlike WB or Mihawk, he didn't get a clean title but long ass introductory title with the not so famous "people says" despite that it is a fact he is the most wanted yonko and so most likely the most wanted pirate alive (probably Dragon has an higher bounty but that is due to his higher threat for the WG) and that is an indicator of strength (imo Kaido and BM are pretty much equal yet for some reason Kaido got the highr bounty despite being younger).

About sickbeard the fact is that be everybody else in hsi shoes he/she would be unable to even enter Marineford battlefield (after Sguardo stabs him/her) and I don't see even a fresh Akainu or BM do all what sick, stabbed in the chest WB did and most of all the final spank of Akainu and BB one after the other. His display alone in the Marineford arc for me is proof enough of his title.

Last edited:
Yup but first of all WSC title was given after WB was dead also I'm still not buying that title fully sinceunlike WB or Mihawk, he didn't get a clean title but long ass introductory title with the not so famous "people says" despite that it is a fact he is the most wanted yonko and so most likely the most wanted pirate alive (probably Dragon has an higher bounty but that is due to his higher threat for the WG) and that is an indicator of strength (imo Kaido and BM are pretty much equal yet for some reason Kaido got the highr bounty despite being younger).

About sickbeard the fact is that be everybody else in hsi shoes he/she would be unable to even enter Marineford battlefield (after Sguardo stabs him/her) and I don't see even a fresh Akainu or BM do all what sick, stabbed in the chest WB did and most of all the final spank of Akainu and BB one after the other. His display alone in the Marineford arc for me is proof enough of his title.
I will reply tomorrow

Zoro alone isnt fucking up Kaido though, and so far Kaido is still underestimating them and having fun(as per his own words), i dont think he's gonna underestimate Mihawk.

Nothing suggests Mihawk > Kaido whereas the reverse is more possible.
I was under the same sentiment Mihawk < Kaido.
But, we will see Mihawk towards the end of the series fighting Zoro.
And we are seeing Kaido now.

Oda can finesse Zoro into the rooftop without fighting any YC.
So he can finesse Mihawk into any absurd curve of strength.

Shanks stopped Kaido. Shanks < Mihawk. Thus Kaido < Mihawk.

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol
I speak French and it still says the same thing
That kaido is stronger if you base it onbrute/sheer strength alone.
His durability and strenght is the reason. Why he's WSC
Linlin has the strongest family and WB is the WSM due to his achievements

Even the Manga states the same thing
Linlin became Yonko coz of her own strenght and Family
WB because of his achievements
While Kaido is Yonko mainly his sheer strength