General & Others French translation of Ace novel doesn't say Kaido is the strongest in 1V1 or invincible and says WB is the strongest PIRATE in the world.

Oda literally just called Kaido the strongest man.
why using fake translation tho?
Very well. Seeing the passion in your handwriting, I feel obligated to include this question as I received it. Will “Five” be a thing…? Right now, the enemy we have to defeat is the man said to essentially be the world’s strongest. Because of that, the world is in the age of transitioning from “4G” to “5G”.”G” means “gear”, right?

J

Jo_Ndule

Yup but first of all the WSC title was given to Kaido after WB was dead also I'm still not buying that title fully sinceunlike WB or Mihawk, he didn't get a clean title but long ass introductory title with the not so famous "people says" despite that it is a fact he is the most wanted yonko and so most likely the most wanted pirate alive (probably Dragon has an higher bounty but that is due to his higher threat for the WG) and that is an indicator of strength (imo Kaido and BM are pretty much equal yet for some reason Kaido got the highr bounty despite being younger).

About sickbeard the fact is that be everybody else in hsi shoes he/she would be unable to even enter Marineford battlefield (after Sguardo stabs him/her) and I don't see even a fresh Akainu or BM do all what sick, stabbed in the chest WB did and most of all the final spank of Akainu and BB one after the other. His display alone in the Marineford arc for me is proof enough of his title.
Kaido was WSC before WB died.
He always had 1 v1 hype

If he got it after wb death , it wouldn't be such a legend that everybody knows for years.

WB displayed nothing, he wasn't WSM for the last of his 8 years.

I was under the same sentiment Mihawk < Kaido.
But, we will see Mihawk towards the end of the series fighting Zoro.
And we are seeing Kaido now.

Oda can finesse Zoro into the rooftop without fighting any YC.
So he can finesse Mihawk into any absurd curve of strength.

Shanks stopped Kaido. Shanks < Mihawk. Thus Kaido < Mihawk.
Kaido isnt dropping to anyone solo, so him getting gangbanged and then Zoro soloing Mihawk doesnt make Mihawk> Kaido.

And we have 0 context on how Shanks stopped him btw.

Even with Kaido > Shanks, it would take days to win against Shanks and then what? The war would be over at MF.

You cant use the Shanks stopping Kaido as an argument is what i mean.

Kaido isnt dropping to anyone solo, so him getting gangbanged and then Zoro soloing Mihawk doesnt make Mihawk> Kaido.

And we have 0 context on how Shanks stopped him btw.

Even with Kaido > Shanks, it would take days to win against Shanks and then what? The war would be over at MF.

You cant use the Shanks stopping Kaido as an argument is what i mean.
The gap betw Kaido and Mihawk is so small.
I don't understand what the big deal is.
Mihawk has a certified Oda marked title as WSS.
Kaido's serves as word of mouth.

the only thats laughing in 1002 is legit big mom

Where you get strongest pirate? only the yonkous as pirates themselves have a chance to defeat "BB" lol not kaido himself
thus BB big meme shanks kaido
Post automatically merged:

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2021/02/03/volume-98-sbs-question-corner/
Did you just say that it takes 3 Yonko to beat BB?

Im talking upcoming chapter fam.

Killer who went in the NW with Kidd with the intent of taking on the Yonko, went against Shanks twice, called Kaido the strongest pirate(same chapter in which the title of was ''Island'' of the strongest).

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Zoro alone isnt fucking up Kaido though, and so far Kaido is still underestimating them and having fun(as per his own words), i dont think he's gonna underestimate Mihawk.

Nothing suggests Mihawk > Kaido whereas the reverse is more possible.
You have a chapter really addressed to kaido with the title: Island of the strongest! And in that chapter with this title has Kid and killer speaking openly: He is the strongest pirate in the world! And in the next chapter ZORO goes beyond WSP and mentions it as WSM.
More Mihawk is stronger based on my imagination!:laughmoji::laughmoji:

The gap betw Kaido and Mihawk is so small.
I don't understand what the big deal is.
Mihawk has a certified Oda marked title as WSS.
Kaido's serves as word of mouth.
Yeah its small, but its still Kaido> Mihawk.

Nothing says otherwise actually.

Its an extreme diff fight though.

Im not trying to change your mind, just disagreing as litteraly nothing shown puts Mihawk above him.

Did you just say that it takes 3 Yonko to beat BB?
no Ill orgnize it
BB>Meme=>Shanks>Kaido
Killer who went in the NW with Kidd with the intent of taking on the Yonko, went against Shanks twice, called Kaido the strongest pirate(same chapter in which the title of was ''Island'' of the strongest).
all he said is one of the red hair pirates sliced it off but ok
zoro called kaido the toughest , but oda said jozu is the most toughest

no Ill orgnize it
BB>Meme=>Shanks>Kaido

all he said is one of the red hair pirates sliced it off but ok
zoro called kaido the toughest , but oda said jozu is the most toughest
Toughest if you go by the oxford dictionnary:

having a lot of physical or mental strength
  • strongHe is a big, strong man.
  • strongTwo thirds of voters see him as a strong leader.
  • powerfulHe is the most powerful fighter I have seen in a boxing ring.
  • muscularHe is tall with a muscular body.
  • muscledShe has worked hard to achieve that muscled body.
Also nice headcanon about Kaido being the weakest Yonko.

You have a chapter really addressed to kaido with the title: Island of the strongest! And in that chapter with this title has Kid and killer speaking openly: He is the strongest pirate in the world! And in the next chapter ZORO goes beyond WSP and mentions it as WSM.
lol you gonna take kid and killer words , your that desperate wanna go off titles? "This is whitebeards era' "great pirate" edward etc
meaning sickbeard>kaido
also use real translation kaido was called toughest by zoro

Yeah its small, but its still Kaido> Mihawk.

Nothing says otherwise actually.

Its an extreme diff fight though.

Im not trying to change your mind, just disagreing as litteraly nothing shown puts Mihawk above him.
Well. In my perspective, title's hold meaning.
Sort of like how, Khabib holds the title for undisputed, undefeated, champion 29-0 in the Lightweight DIvision.
Mihawk is like this. He's the undisputed, undefeated, WSS. [STRONGEST]

Kaido on the other hand is said to be WS.
Zoro said, I'm here to cut down the supposedly strongest creature.

Not tryna change your mind, just saying I have basis for my opinions.
We can't go antagonizing assumptions if they are backed by something right?

I don't think that the official translations are out yet.
Artur is my best bet. I don't know Japanese. And he is Japanese, so I will follow what he posts, until the Volume drops in English that says otherwise.

Toughest if you go by the oxford dictionnary:

having a lot of physical or mental strength
  • strongHe is a big, strong man.
  • strongTwo thirds of voters see him as a strong leader.
  • powerfulHe is the most powerful fighter I have seen in a boxing ring.
  • muscularHe is tall with a muscular body.
  • muscledShe has worked hard to achieve that muscled body.
Also nice headcanon about Kaido being the weakest Yonko.
nice headcannon about kaido being the strongest,
Also toughest was already implied by oda simply by using jozu saying his toughness>kaido not me the author lol

Well. In my perspective, title's hold meaning.
Sort of like how, Khabib holds the title for undisputed, undefeated, champion 29-0 in the Lightweight DIvision.
Mihawk is like this. He's the undisputed, undefeated, WSS. [STRONGEST]

Kaido on the other hand is said to be WS.
Zoro said, I'm here to cut down the supposedly strongest creature.

Not tryna change your mind, just saying I have basis for my opinions.
We can't go antagonizing assumptions if they are backed by something right?

/QUOTE]
Thats all fine and dandy man, but Kaido isnt a swordsman. And Killer's words didnt have any rumor on it, he straight up called him the strongest Pirate, and Mihawk is a pirate right?