General & Others French translation of Ace novel doesn't say Kaido is the strongest in 1V1 or invincible and says WB is the strongest PIRATE in the world.

Dude croc. already said wb was not the same and try to read- INVERSELY. I am not having argument with you. You are defn of denial
someone whos older is obviously not gonna look at his prime self, and sengoku still called him the most dangerous, top of the group
doffy called and i quote after squard stop "unstoppable" the one who knows kaido himself
like lol relax, I rather listen to the author who already knows the ending of one piece , all the characters potential than crocdile

someone whos older is obviously not gonna look at his prime self, and sengoku still called him the most dangerous, top of the group
doffy called and i quote after squard stop "unstoppable" the one who knows kaido himself
like lol relax, I rather listen to the author who already knows the ending of one piece , all the characters potential than crocdile
Inversely , author is not IN one piece world .He is writing it. Titles in op world are not given at a random- reputation matters and lots of things.
A character can't always stay in their prime that much is common sense.

Inversely , author is not IN one piece world .He is writing it. Titles in op world are not given at a random- reputation matters and lots of things.
LOL the author knows more than people from one piece your headcannon is insane
Post automatically merged:

Its useless to debate with him...he has his nonsense headcanon
sorry I show scans instead of blabbing like you

I still don't get why we should analyze infos of OP novels when the main source, the manga, clearly says more than one time that WB was the WSM, ruler of the seas, closest to the one piece etc. Then there are also minor ones like BMs: "Kaido, Shanks and even WB" or even BB after WB died he said "this is now my age" and that means something too.

I still don't get why we should analyze infos of OP novels when the main source, the manga, clearly says more than one time that WB was the WSM, ruler of the seas, closest to the one piece etc. Then there are also minor ones like BMs: "Kaido, Shanks and even WB" or even BB after WB died he said "this is now my age" and that means something too.
Agreed. But wsc is manga title, sbs is what oda writes where he mentioned wsm kaido...killer/zoro said kaido is wsm, Big mom mostly refered to prime wb.
Do you think sick whitebeard can defeat current yonkos?