Attack on Titan 137 spoilers

Apparently leaks aren't 100% confirmed yet.

But if it's true, it's the worst chapter in AoT

>Isayama still wank the Mong. Mong used TNJ on Monke.
>Eren "defeated" two chapters early with zero Alliance causalities or even story twists
>Rumbling "stopped" by killing Zeke even though Ymir is acting of her own will
>STILL no Eren, Historia, or childbirth

Last hope is this shit would be a slam dunk for an Eren victory in 138/139.

The only way i can forgive this manga is if Eren actually has tricked them all into believing he's dead, or his body actually has become immortal or non-corporeal, or all this lame ending is actually the cringevengers being trapped in eternal illusion reality marble that is created by Eren's ability, etc.

Otherwise i'm sorry but the entire manga itself is trash.

one bad end doesn't make a whole manga (which is awesome x10) trash. I don't want the end to be disappointing as fuck but AOT really knew some all time highs
Objectively, bad ending shouldnt make the overall manga bad. But imo in AoT case, the storyline is way too geniusly intertwined from beginning to end. I cant help judging this manga as a whole package, i cant separate the beginning and the middle from the end. If the ending is a failure, then i'm sorry that my view of this manga is that of a pure hatred. If the author manage the proper deserving ending, then AoT truly is a genius masterpiece of a story.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Objectively, bad ending shouldnt make the overall manga bad. But imo in AoT case, the storyline is way too geniusly intertwined from beginning to end. I cant help judging this manga as a whole package, i cant separate the beginning and the middle from the end. If the ending is a failure, then i'm sorry that my view of this manga is that of a pure hatred. If the author manage the proper deserving ending, then AoT truly is a genius masterpiece of a story.
haha hope for you and for Isayama guts, that the end will be at least correct

But to be honest I hope AOT too has a wonderful ending and be disappointed of the opposite.

With a good ending AOT will be directly in the top 10 of the best manga in my book.
But it is quite difficult to write a wonderful end thqt wrap up every plot points and mysteries and delivers. Especially in a show like AOT which is somewhat "realistic" (people died etc).

haha hope for you and for Isayama guts, that the end will be at least correct

But to be honest I hope AOT too has a wonderful ending and be disappointed of the opposite.

With a good ending AOT will be directly in the top 10 of the best manga in my book.
But it is quite difficult to write a wonderful end thqt wrap up every plot points and mysteries and delivers. Especially in a show like AOT which is somewhat "realistic" (people died etc).
I'm way too attached to Eren now to not be disappointed if he fails lol

I can understand that some are disappointed, it’s always a matter of taste. For me was the finale arc one of the best I’ve read. I had always the expectation that Eren will loose but I thought there would be waaaay more deaths, Mikasa or Armin should die. Levi, Reiner and Pieck were all obvious candidates for me. I’m surprised that they live
Post automatically merged:

Top Class:

Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion (Anime)

1st tier:
- Bastard (Manhwa)

A few mention:
- Haikyuu (manga)
- Angel Beats (Anime)
- Fantasy Sketch (Manhwa)
- FMA

Guilty pleasure:
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (anime)
Haikyuus ending was really good

H

Haoshoku

Btw link is broken but based off what Draco said this ain’t looking too good. I had a feeling that Isayama could flop towards the finish line, since this is unconfirmed could still be fake so we gonna just have to wait.

Is this gonna be one of those "Manga" :josad:

Bruh Bastard Is GOLD!!!
i'm boycotting Isayama if he doesnt fulfill Eren's victory. If he lose then what is even the point of this manga.

I can understand that some are disappointed, it’s always a matter of taste. For me was the finale arc one of the best I’ve read. I had always the expectation that Eren will loose but I thought there would be waaaay more deaths, Mikasa or Armin should die. Levi, Reiner and Pieck were all obvious candidates for me. I’m surprised that they live

Haikyuus ending was really good
Yeah thats why im include it. Like a love letter to sports. A real hopeless romantic of a manga, love it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Someone dies and someone gets resurrected

Possible spoilers

Armin talking to zeke in path

armin picked up a leaf but in zeke's eyes that's a baseball

behind him those who passed away appeared

annie is in danger, bertholdt colossal titan helped her

pieck's hand got cut off during the battle

gabi shot the okapi titan

mikasa slayed it and saved armin out of its mouth

ymir's titan & grisha titan came to help

zeke showed up with his upper body naked and waved hand at levi

levi killed zeke, rumbling stop

jean blow eren titan's head off

his body try to reconnect again but reiner stopped it

Armin and Zeke talks about the meaning of life in the Path. Zeke thinks the purpose of men being born to this world is to simply live, mate, reproduce and die.

But Armin picks up a leaf which represents the memory of EMA's childhood, claiming that memories like this does not do any good to reproduction, yet they are not meaningless.

The leaf, which Zeke sees as a baseball from his view, also brings up the memory of the catch ball game he played with Kushava and Eren. Indeed these memories does not benefit reproduction, but he would rather keep playing catch ball.

Meanwhile, many of the deceased appeared in the background - Porco, Ymir (104th), Grisha, Kushava, Bertholdt, Marcel, etc, with the founding Ymir standing aside them. Both Zeke and Armin asked them for help.

Outside the Path, Annie and Reiner are ganged up by Titans and in grave danger. Then Bertholdt assisted Annie and Galliard Bros assisted Reiner. The alliance is surprised by the previous titans helping them (with Kushava being a sheep beast titan lol)

On the other side, Gabi sniped the Okapi Titan and got its eye, where Mikasa ended it with a finishing blow, saving Armin from its mouth.

Zeke agreed to sacrifice himself to stop the rumbling so he emerged from the Founding titan and waved to Levi, commenting on what a beautiful day it is to die before got decapitated by his arch nemesis.

The rumbling stopped. Jean rushed to the head of the Founding Titan and pushed the detonator, blowing off titan's head from its spine.

The rumbling stopped. Jean rushed to the head of the Founding Titan and pushed the detonator, blowing off titan's head from its spine.

The spine part of the Attack Titan tries to attach back to the head but to no avail due to Reiner's resistance. Other alliance members retreats to Falco, with Pieck saying Reiner is determined to stop Eren no matter the cost, besides the armor can withstand the detonation. This chapter ends with an explosion on the Founding Titan.