Status
Not open for further replies.
not my team, but i can definitely shade the other mafia to nothingness. however i will never send a kill their way. i will shade town just as much tho. i clearly went for town and scum alike here but none was helping me when i push townies. purple was asleep when i do that and they expect me to not push them lol.
i was only thinking about the al sama and lindl part when i wrote that concerning your teammates then i saw in your mafia chat that you guys didn't even know you were scummates on day 0? LOL

Emil

Certified Memelord
thank you guys so much for the game @novaselinenever @Dragomir! This game was incredible along with all of the roles, abilities and events
Also pls add me to scum chat!

@Go D. Usopp ™ lmao basement dweller was a cool guy 🙂. He still owes me cookies tho

Lmao I did pick it up though and I became Sukuna’s vessel.
basement dweller told me to send u a gift 🙂
come visit anytime he says!!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
FIrstly, Thank you so much for the game @novaselinenever and @Dragomir

Being scum isn't easy. A lot of planning, anxiety and to keep going when you just want to chill and have fun in the thread. That said, we had 2 new players in my team @Rheanael and @Missy they did absolutely amazing!! I am by no means biased just because they were my teammates, the really really tried hard to contribute and I am soo happy that they were our teammates.

@AL sama @Go D. Usopp ™ did really well, they helped me when I was in doubt and held the team together, it was so much fun being with them in the team. @Typo wasn't an actual member of our team, but when he was added, boy I have not been happier. He was such a joy and soo much help for a game he had no obligation to play.

And @RayanOO was busy but he too did his best to play as well as he could. I really missed @Marimo_420 but hey, him popping in was good too xD

Overall, we may have lost the game, but I had incredible fun playing with all of you, my awesome team.

So ladies and gentlemen and weirdo weebs, bare witness to the beautiful boys - @AL sama @Go D. Usopp ™ @RayanOO @Rheanael @Missy @Marimo_420 and @Typo

Being scum isn't easy. A lot of planning, anxiety and to keep going when you just want to chill and have fun in the thread. That said, we had 2 new players in my team @Rheanael and @Missy they did absolutely amazing!! I am by no means biased just because they were my teammates, the really really tried hard to contribute and I am soo happy that they were our teammates.

@AL sama @Go D. Usopp ™ did really well, they helped me when I was in doubt and held the team together, it was so much fun being with them in the team. @Typo wasn't an actual member of our team, but when he was added, boy I have not been happier. He was such a joy and soo much help for a game he had no obligation to play.

And @RayanOO was busy but he too did his best to play as well as he could. I really missed @Marimo_420 but hey, him popping in was good too xD

Overall, we may have lost the game, but I had incredible fun playing with all of you, my awesome team.

So ladies and gentlemen and weirdo weebs, bare witness to the beautiful boys - @AL sama @Go D. Usopp ™ @RayanOO @Rheanael @Missy @Marimo_420 and @Typo
The (not so) Beautiful Boys. :mihanha:

GG to you guys, Lara (@Rheanael ) was a godamn menace.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Robin what was that claim?

@DynaMight just facepalm

@Alibaba you are the lowest of the low

@Rheanael you should of never used those bombs but otherwise good stuff

@AL sama not townie enough, I can see why you got killed out of nowhere

@Lindltaylor you tabooed the wrong words, only scum would taboo lynch, vote etc etc

@Midnight Delight another facepalm

@jinri you did good for what you had but never admit you are scum

@Queen also never admit you are scum, always keep them doubting

@Typo I understand your frustration

@Go D. Usopp you never gave up but you made some horrible decisions

@Noctis so you just threw Lara Croft under the bus "to even the playing field" when town was miles ahead of both of teams together. I suspect you deliberately threw for town

@Missy you did really well for your first game being this game
cant speak for the rest but ya some poor choices were made on my part

and lind's ability isnt just taboo. we ban lynch but invest in vote or yeet

so wen ppl use yeet instead of lynch we get double actions

thats the whole idea of it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I will remember names of all of you for what you did to me on N2

I dont think Red Team wanted to play that way by shooting other scums number down at all. They even made fake WUs for scums to work together, and tried makin a private chat to work with Queen. I joined in end, but we also never targeted Purple team with any negative action.

Even in end Usopp told me to try saving RA from lynch had we survived.

Last edited:
I dont think Red Team wanted to play that way by shooting other scums number down at all. They even made fake WUs for scums to work together, and tried makin a private chat to work with Queen. I joined in end, but we also never targeted Purple team with any negative action.

Even in end Usopp told me to try saving RA from lynch had we survived.

No one can defend Purple Mafia shameful play this game.
Given How hard Ussop pushed Robin and Jinri/Noctis, i find this claim hard to believe lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude I read every post, I know you wanted to revive him. You only like him because when he threw the game, he threw it in your direction. I hate gamethrowers of all types myself and have lost all respect for Mango
dont think he threw, but at the same time shudnt have claimed that early lol

cuda defintly killed some townies too if he wanted to win, but he played for town wincon more than his thats true

Given How hard Ussop pushed Robin and Jinri/Noctis, i find this claim hard to believe lmao.
I didn’t read the first 200 pages of scum chat, i can't.
But being witness to last 40 pages, i speak faxxs.

And Everyone shade on scums and inactives as scums, that don't excuse you snitching in the game, or using your Super Kills on other scums.

Emil

Certified Memelord
robin threw by a bad day 1 claim so i had to hard push her, even tho i tried to save her by pushing beta, but i received no support and u vigged beta.

jinri and i threw shades on each others over and over. its perfectly fine. at the very least if one of us died the other gets some town cred.

noctis 2.0 was the only scum i really technically outed. maybe i cuda held on it a bit longer instead of tell every1 he is oden. that was probabaly one of the mistakes i made

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
On serious note

If scums would have been more active instead of coasting or being inactive it would have been really difficult to target them.

Except for few most didn't blend with town and this was seriously an issue for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.