Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their blades bare no semblance to Odens, not their Haki.

He was saying they are not as good as Oden, so he was questioning why people like them are able to cut him. When Luffy damaged Kaido, he saw his potential to become stronger, when the Scabbards damaged Kaido, he viewed it as a fluke, because they are nowhere near Oden's level nor do they have the potential to reach it.
- so it's enma and ame no habakiri who carried oden not oden himself did it :drakihi:
Kaido adknowledged the attacks that left a scar for him for his blades not oden :jordamas:

- Thanks for proving our points it's ofc that enma and ame no habakiri carried oden not the other way around and it's strange he was included in the ceiling of luffy and all of them are weapon users so all of them share one thing they are carried by their weapons :feelsokeman::pepecafe:

Because enma is the only sword that releases more haki than needed,how many times will you sanji fans make the same debunked argument?
What the f*ck does Sanji have anything to do with this!? Inbeleivable! Anytime I discuss something with what I assume Zoro exxtremists they bring up Sanji like he's a lifeline or something.
And what debunked argument are you talking about? I didn't bring anything from myself. Everything was said Kaido himself in the manga. It's all there. Was that all an illusion to you.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
What the f*ck does Sanji have anything to do with this!? Inbeleivable! Anytime I discuss something with what I assume Zoro exxtremists they bring up Sanji like he's a lifeline or something.
And what debunked argument are you talking about? I didn't bring anything from myself. Everything was said Kaido himself in the manga. It's all there. Was that all an illusion to you.
It's not like you all have been doing the same thing for many chapters now. Going on and on about how it's enma not zoro even tho the manga explained how the sword works but you all keep ignoring that on purpose

It's not like you all have been doing the same thing for many chapters now. Going on and on about how it's enma not zoro even tho the manga explained how the sword works but you all keep ignoring that on purpose
How many chapter ago Kitetsu explained how Enma works. 30 or something I don't remember. I didn't have any troubles with Enma then. It was quite a cool PU for Zoro and I quite like it actually. But now Oden this Oden that whenever Zoro uses Enma and that's getting on my nerves. Is this so hard for you to accept?

This is what Kaido said:
"So the sword is the source of that strange Haki..."
"Yes... That stinging sensation. I get it now... So it's Oden's sword...!?"

Enma + Oden once again overshadow Zoro importance in Kaido's mind. It's like Zoro wasn't in front of him at all and that's anoying me.
Next panel is Kaido literally talking to Zoro and about him challenging him

Last edited:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
How many chapter ago Kitetsu explained how Enma works. 30 or something I don't remember. I didn't have any troubles with Enma then. It was quite a cool PU for Zoro and I quite like it actually. But now Oden this Oden that whenever Zoro uses Enma and that's getting on my nerves. Is this so hard for you to accept?
Zowo was right it's pointless,believe what you want so you can cope i don't need to do that anyway:steef:

Next panel is Kaido literally talking to Zoro and him challenging him
I liked that part, though I wouldn't say Kaido was challenging him but instead it was Kaido laughing at Zoro for challenging him with a wind attack as wind was one of Kaido's specialties. However even then it's soured to me because literally just before that Kaido was thinking about Enma's strange Haki and Oden when Zoro was executing that same attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.