Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many chapter ago Kitetsu explained how Enma works. 30 or something I don't remember. I didn't have any troubles with Enma then. It was quite a cool PU for Zoro and I quite like it actually. But now Oden this Oden that whenever Zoro uses Enma and that's getting on my nerves. Is this so hard for you to accept?
Nobody cares about your nerves , you are just mad cause Zoro is getting all the attention while Lanji didnt make an appearance for 10 chapters.

Nobody cares about your nerves , you are just mad cause Zoro is getting all the attention while Lanji didnt make an appearance for 10 chapters.
Whatever. I don't care anymore with discussing with you weebs. It's like talking to a mentally challenged person.
I bring a point and all I get is Sanji that, Lanji this as if that would affect me or change mind or something.
What a pathetic display.

KAIDO IS A BEAST!!! he's living up to his name being the strongest CREATURE!:kaimoji:

RORONOA ZORO! that's all you all already knew!

but goddamn I was right last chapter that flaming effect when Zoro attack was pure Haki no wonder BM is terrified just look at this panel the black flames is pure haki! compared to his other sword only Enma has that effect what a powerful weapon!

"it was this moment the three captains knew they FUCKED UP!"

HYBRID next chapter but i hope Oda won't change scene from this:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.