General & Others Oden never fought hybrid form Kaido

Oden couldn't beat base kaido at the castle...couldn't even overpower him for hours they clashed.

Oden could only look beastly against dragon kaido coz he's a huge target.
I think back then Kaido was little stronger or equal to Oden.
Let assume this.

20years ago:
Hybird Kaido ~ Full power Oden>Base Kaido ~ Base Oden>Dragon Kaido

Current versions:
Awakened Kaido>Hybrid Kaido=>Full power Oden>Base Kaido ~ Base Oden>Dragon Kaido

Kaido has until now respect to Oden, ofc he would win but he will still had hardtime against Oden.
And let be here fair Oden is stronger then all Scabbards together, he is even stronger then the SN together.
Downplaying both Kaido and Oden doesn´t work.

Something tells me he didn't possess Hybrid at that time, because differently we would know he was virtually just as potent as he is now. Which is not impossibile at all anyways, but I intuitively think about the opposite first.
naw he probably did and oda just gonna use some plot and say it was off-screended now lol this is the same as doflamingos birdcage
Post automatically merged:

Awakened Kaido>Hybrid Kaido=>Full power Oden>Base Kaido ~ Base Oden>Dragon Kaido
awkaeneds act unonciosuly so he is still using awkening rn

awkaeneds act unonciosuly so he is still using awkening rn
This isn´t get confirmed though, Monsterpoint Chopper is totally different to the other forms of him. Healing was always the great power of zoans and the impel down zoans where kinda different then usually zoan user. So we can assume that awakening give someone a third form.

This isn´t get confirmed though, Monsterpoint Chopper is totally different to the other forms of him. Healing was always the great power of zoans and the impel down zoans where kinda different then usually zoan user. So we can assume that awakening give someone a third form.
not if it was already in impel down and I also think they have to be in full zoans like impel
anyways it will only add to the hype of Greenbull

J

Jo_Ndule

I think back then Kaido was little stronger or equal to Oden.
Let assume this.

20years ago:
Hybird Kaido ~ Full power Oden>Base Kaido ~ Base Oden>Dragon Kaido

Current versions:

Kaido has until now respect to Oden, ofc he would win but he will still had hardtime against Oden.
And let be here fair Oden is stronger then all Scabbards together, he is even stronger then the SN together.
Downplaying both Kaido and Oden doesn´t work.
Nonody downplaying Kaido or Oden except these zoro fanboys who thinks SNs even did what Oden did

Kaido after Oden landed a blow :
Look at his face...the dude wasn't having fun anymore

Kaido after Retainers attacks : worororo...
Still in dragon form then switches willingly

Kaido after SNs attacks : worororo...
Switches to hybrid willingly coz he's having fun

I expect Luffy + Kidd to be ~ Oden at the final round
But solo? Luffy needs more to prove he's gonna match Prime Oden.
Prime Oden ~ or >= Current Teach

Nonody downplaying Kaido or Oden except these zoro fanboys who thinks SNs even did what Oden did

Kaido after Oden landed a blow :
Look at his face...the dude wasn't having fun anymore

Kaido after Retainers attacks : worororo...
Still in dragon form then switches willingly

Kaido after SNs attacks : worororo...
Switches to hybrid willingly coz he's having fun

I expect Luffy + Kidd to be ~ Oden at the final round
But solo? Luffy needs more to prove he's gonna match Prime Oden.
Prime Oden ~ or >= Current Teach
naw your bugging, oda just offscreended kaido hybird lol

Doesn't matter if the SNs didn't, Oden should have which is the point. He was put in an exclusive club with Roger, WB, Xebec and Shanks. And in a proper fight I'd expect them to force Kaido to use his stronger hybrid form and need more than 1 thunder bagua to take down.
Nah I dont think so
Kaido already had to power to knock out Oden in one blow why should he need hybrid form ?

kaido hybird form he didnt use it because simply it wouldnt work well and he couldnt have mastered it vs oden
dragon form was the best way to fight oden , since he can endure tank more and long range abilties instead of getting close to a swordsmen lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oda botched the Oden fight considering how Oda wants us to believe Oden is in the same tier as Roger/WB. Oden never pushed Kaido to his hybrid form, his feat was vs base dragon form and he ended up being defeated after just one Thunder Bagua.

This was against a weaker Kaido 20 years ago.

Meanwhile the 5 SNs have been able to push Kaido to hybrid whilst also having to deal with another Yonko.

Oden should have fought Hybrid Kaido too. It would make his performance appear more impressive.
Apparently, It wasn't even a Thunder Bagua that KOed him. :josad:

Their fight was interrupted. Kaido would have used his hybrid form if it wasn't.

You can't really judge Oden from that, since they never had a fair fight until the end.

Lol all these oden fanboys trying to excuse his loss.

People forget that the battle was brief. Kaido got slashed. Then went into human form and fought a while. Then oden got one shotted by his club.

Kaido didn't get pushed to near death. So I don't really understand why people think oden was going to win, considering kaido tanks damage in all his fights. Now that we are shown kaido has hybrid form, he would probably have destroyed oden then.

For this we got Zoro there though. Via Enma's quirk - releasing a big amount of haki- we will see what it can do to his hybrid mode and therefore can estimate what Oden could do to him.

But yeah, I got my money on hybrid Kaido for now.

You know, Kaido never intended to fight Oden in a clean fight. He wanted to exhaust him in the battle which is why he brought all of his men against just 11 fighters. Kaido knew he gonna lose to Oden which is why he never took 1 Vs 1 against him. He just flew above the ground and Boro Breathed all the way until Oden One-shotted his Dragon ass down. He then cheapshotted the distracted Oden even though it wasn’t his plan cause he knew he would have never won against him.
If Oden couldn’t defeat him, Kaido wouldn’t have nightmares of him 20 years later.
So much faltsetie here, Kaido never said he would've lost to Oden, ever. The one time he told Oden that if he decided to fight them right then and there and rally the entirety of the samurai and wano to his aid he said that the fight wouldve been difficult.

Oden was also going to Kaido's castle to try to kill him while he was Drunk/Asleep, and even went so far as to write that letter to Toki, that showed his uncertainty of actually fighting him 1vs1.

All in all i believe the two were relative to each other, but since Dragon form is ass Oden managed the first great hit on him. And if the battle went on then Kaido wouldve been at a disadvantage, but now we know he had a hybrid form too.

Oh and last but not least, show me the panels of Kaido having ''nightmares'' about Oden please.