Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jinri played well, she was just really unlucky to have met me - but she did take me and my slave with her
If Jinri got ressed I would have too, actually.
I don't know why, but that's what Novas told me. I guess me and Jinri really got intertwined in fate
Our fight began on Earth and continued as we wrestled with one another down to hell. Surely, we would continue as we were resurrected and killed again for eons to follow.
i was the only player 100% commited to the game on my team... except noctis for the 1 cycle he was alive and ra after I died...
This is true. I couldn't keep up from day one as the thread moved too quickly.
female characters were immune to my actions
female players could command me
You never obeyed me. I tried to command you, but you ignored me when I stated that I wasn't a female character.
whats worse, it sounds like he didn't tell you guys -_-
Alibaba didn't inform the team. When I logged onto NF and saw what happened, I logged onto here and informed the team.
also she started the shade first with her vision thingy saying one of me nat and someone else r scum.
Someone asked me if those were visions, and I just said that they were reads. I'm not sure why anyone would've thought that they were visions after that. Noah wasn't a prophet.

And I only pushed you when I was informed by Queen that you had sent a super kill my way.
@jinri you did good for what you had but never admit you are scum
@Queen @Noctis @Random Asshole @jinri @Robin
Can any one of ya provide summary, why you did the thing you did and shamefully snitched to Town like that?
I won't speak for anyone but myself.

I stated that this would be my final game for a while since frustrations with prior games had built up, but I agreed to play this game because I had already signed up for it. Obviously a lot happened during the course of the game including our strongest role getting themselves modkilled, Robin dying early due to some unknown mechanic, and the speed of the game just being absurd. I followed orders and did what I had to do for most of the game, and it worked out for me. It was very frustrating, especially when you add the perceived gamethrowing I experienced in a prior game with @Go D. Usopp â„¢ (with which he has PM'd me about this morning) and the frustrations I had with Alibaba coming in to taunt us about reviving them later. I think by N2, Purple mafia largely agreed that the game was lost and that we would just play things out, especially since we received nothing to compensate Alibaba's throw. @Dragomir and @novaselinenever can attest to our lack of morale at that point.

I was doing good by winning all of my R/P/S matches, getting info for my team, and generally lying low without much suspicion. My issues began when @MangoSenpai collared me and forced me to claim. The plan was just to kill @Melontonin and just tease for most of the day. I was informed that I had until the end of the phase to answer MangoSenpai, and so I was just planning to wait until the very end of the phase to answer and then face the consequences during the next phase. I received two Bomb Collars, and I killed Melontonin with one to get rid of one restriction, but there was no way to get rid of the other. I was thinking of passing it onto Red mafia @Rheanael for them to use, but I passed it to Purple mafia Queen. The issue was that I was safe from a kill as long as I didn't lie to MangoSenpai, so I didn't lie to them (which I presumed to mean the question that I was asked). So I taunted them about being able to negate Ultra Kills and Ultra Protects and all of that.

I did say that I didn't have to listen to them, and Dragomir informed that I would be killed because of that lie. It was a but frustrating to say the least, so I eased up in the thread about my gods coming to kill me and releasing some steam about the aforementioned frustrations that had occurred. It was then that Dragomir told me that he would let me slide for that lie, but at that point I was all but outed, and I blew up in the thread since I was just pissed off at everything and didn't care anymore. I admitted that I was Purple mafia, took care not to mention teammates, and just took that time to rant.

That's really it for my side of things.

Our fight began on Earth and continued as we wrestled with one another down to hell. Surely, we would continue as we were resurrected and killed again for eons to follow.

You never obeyed me. I tried to command you, but you ignored me when I stated that I wasn't a female character.

Alibaba didn't inform the team. When I logged onto NF and saw what happened, I logged onto here and informed the team.

Someone asked me if those were visions, and I just said that they were reads. I'm not sure why anyone would've thought that they were visions after that. Noah wasn't a prophet.

And I only pushed you when I was informed by Queen that you had sent a super kill my way.

I stated that this would be my final game for a while since frustrations with prior games had built up, but I agreed to play this game because I had already signed up for it. Obviously a lot happened during the course of the game including our strongest role getting themselves modkilled, Robin dying early due to some unknown mechanic, and the speed of the game just being absurd. I followed orders and did what I had to do for most of the game, and it worked out for me. It was very frustrating, especially when you add the perceived gamethrowing I experienced in a prior game with @Go D. Usopp â„¢ (with which he has PM'd me about this morning) and the frustrations I had with Alibaba coming in to taunt us about reviving them later. I think by N2, Purple mafia largely agreed that the game was lost and that we would just play things out, especially since we received nothing to compensate Alibaba's throw. @Dragomir and @novaselinenever can attest to our lack of morale at that point.

I was doing good by winning all of my R/P/S matches, getting info for my team, and generally lying low without much suspicion. My issues began when @MangoSenpai collared me and forced me to claim. The plan was just to kill @Melontonin and just tease for most of the day. I was informed that I had until the end of the phase to answer MangoSenpai, and so I was just planning to wait until the very end of the phase to answer and then face the consequences during the next phase. I received two Bomb Collars, and I killed Melontonin with one to get rid of one restriction, but there was no way to get rid of the other. I was thinking of passing it onto Red mafia @Rheanael for them to use, but I passed it to Purple mafia Queen. The issue was that I was safe from a kill as long as I didn't lie to MangoSenpai, so I didn't lie to them (which I presumed to mean the question that I was asked). So I taunted them about being able to negate Ultra Kills and Ultra Protects and all of that.

I did say that I didn't have to listen to them, and Dragomir informed that I would be killed because of that lie. It was a but frustrating to say the least, so I eased up in the thread about my gods coming to kill me and releasing some steam about the aforementioned frustrations that had occurred. It was then that Dragomir told me that he would let me slide for that lie, but at that point I was all but outed, and I blew up in the thread since I was just pissed off at everything and didn't care anymore. I admitted that I was Purple mafia, took care not to mention teammates, and just took that time to rant.

you dont have the sauce to command me

They didn’t compensate you for the Alibaba throw?

@novaselinenever @Dragomir after all the times Jinri praised you for hosting the game and you treat her like that...... I don’t have the words

You get too stressed over these games :pepemwai:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
‎

But you lost the RPS vs me :kekw:

That was a real oof moment for sure, GG though.
It seems our battle was fate!

D

Dragomir

Status
Not open for further replies.