Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you entirely know that was in the context of Zoro being down there with Sanji to fight the calamities too, which was always the argument with you. Don't twist it.

Now that Zoro is on the roof, I've considered the possibility, but again, I've already said in that post that I think its unlikely. Queen and Sanji have an unresolved connection. King and Sanji do not
You've always made it very clear to me that Sanji will never fight King. Youve always been obssesed with Sanji vs Queen because of Queen mentioning Judge and Not because of Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen.

You've always made it very clear to me that Sanji will never fight King. Youve always been obssesed with Sanji vs Queen because of Queen mentioning Judge and Not because of Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen.
Bruh, I always said that Sanji won't fight King OVER ZORO because of his relationship to Queen.

Good luck, I still don't think hes fighting him now lol. Thanks for reminding me why you suck

Sanji is a gag character who fights other gag characters.
  • Mr.2 the Okama
  • Wanze the Noodle-Man
  • Jabra the Liar
  • Absalom the Bill Cosby
  • Ivankov the Revs Okama
  • Wadatsumi the living Meme
  • One of the Perverted Vinsmoke Brothers (idk their names)
  • Page One who has a continuous gag with Ulti (also someone who is fighting Usopp, who is also a Gag character)
  • And now Queen the Okama, if Oda doesn't choose the route of a Page One Rematch
Sooner, you get it through your head man, the sooner you can enjoy One Piece better. :\

Sanji is a gag character who fights other gag characters.
  • Mr.2 the Okama
  • Wanze the Noodle-Man
  • Jabra the Liar
  • Absalom the Bill Cosby
  • Ivankov the Revs Okama
  • Wadatsumi the living Meme
  • One of the Perverted Vinsmoke Brothers (idk their names)
  • Page One who has a continuous gag with Ulti (also someone who is fighting Usopp, who is also a Gag character)
  • And now Queen the Okama, if Oda doesn't choose the route of a Page One Rematch
Sooner, you get it through your head man, the sooner you can enjoy One Piece better. :\
When Sanji defeats King you'll call him a gag character too. Sad life man. Being so angry at a person who doesnt exist.

Chapter 1004: Spoilers .... The Night I met you
- Opens up with hybird kaido introduction, a title box now comes out saying worlds strongest creature, Kaido:josad::josad:
-Kaido than proceeds to see his 7 defeats
- Shanks, Whitebeard, Roger, Sengoku, Shiki, Garp. than Rocks
- Kaido uses a new move with his thunder bauga called

レインサンダースピン (Raining Thunder Spin)
- It hits zoro but he deflects it
-Law charges gamma knife in his again
-Kid is seen getting 1 shot
-Kaido mentions the admirals needing 2 of them to defeat him :josad::josad:
The supernova gathered up, while luffy is on the side
Big mom uses a new attack called
炎のトーチ . even kaido is suprised its fire ball but its like lighting ( like enels el thor)
-Kaido tells them why he is the 1v1 king and no one can defeat him , he uses another new attack which is powerful
風の衝撃, it uses wind and electricity at the same time which hits killer knocking him down
- Kid goes in to rush kaido with a new attack,
マグネットフック
Magnet Hook, it actually impresses Kaido for damaging him without ryou
-Zoro is telling Kid ,law to buy him some time hes gonna try out something he used 2 years ago
:milaugh::milaugh:Wonder what that means

This was a pretty bad chapter. So Oda wasted four pages on absolutely nothing in showing us a useless panels of Sanji, Ulti, Usopp, Nami, etc. Like we already knew Franky was fighting Sasaki, we already knew Usopp and Nami are with Tama, etc. That was straight up filler content. Wano is closing in on 3 years and is already the longest arc in One Piece surpassing Dressrosa. The pacing for this arc is terrible. This is why One Peice has 1000+ chapters.
We saw sanji?? Where?

Did anyone claim Law, Kid and Sanji are Top Tier?
Neither of three showed anything top tier. Zoro had two top tiers shitting their pants, and he showed attack that make KKG look like a punch from my 5 year old nephew
Post automatically merged:

Would you wake up ?
Wanna make Sanji vs King bet?
You can pick the stakes, I will bet for him not fighting King.

Status
Not open for further replies.