Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
After he ask if the source of the strange Haki is in that katana he then says I see which means he found the answer to his own question and then he says it’s odens katana

thanks to Stephen Paul once again for clearing up zoroturds head cannon even tho you fked up Sanji translation in the past I’m happy you finally made up for it

:funky::milaugh:then tell me why Kaido doesn't say " " is his haki the source ?"
Or " is he the source of the strange haki"

You can't

2 chapters in a row, kaido talks about enma, Oden's presence

Nothing about Zoro's haki or power.
Kaido said the sword is the reason of that strange haki, can you read ?

Tell me what is the strange fire aura ? that's Zoro's haki merged with Enma. And yes it was Oden's sword, and again nothing about Oden's haki :milaugh::milaugh:

You have a reading and comprehension issues man ...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
After he ask if the source of the strange Haki is in that katana he then says I see which means he found the answer to his own question and then he says it’s odens katana

thanks to Stephen Paul once again for clearing up zoroturds head cannon even tho you fked up Sanji translation in the past I’m happy you finally made up for it
You realise enma only has haki when zoro uses his haki on it right ?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Kaido said the sword is the reason of that strange haki, can you read ?

Tell me what is the strange fire aura ? that's Zoro's haki merged with Enma. And yes it was Oden's sword, and again nothing about Oden's haki :milaugh::milaugh:

You have a reading and comprehension issues man ...
So what are you saying? Why come not sword others have the same Haki only enmer?

Emma is the source of the strange Haki without enma zoro can not cut kaido it’s confirmed after kaido was cut he says that it’s oden sword that cut him.
Without enma zoro Haki would just be regular
Where is oden haki sanji turd ? :gonope::kayneshrug:
I'm waiting sanji turd , u hyped the shit out of the fan scan implying it's oden haki cut Kaido where is oden haki in the official one sanji turd ? :goyea::choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.