Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
1. Zoro cut kaido with what? you never answered lol
I specifically asked you to show a panel of them acknowledging zoro's Strength WITHOUT enma. instead you show me a panel of meme saying he cut kaido WITH ONLY ENMA in a three sword style attack. :whitepress:gtfo
kaido says the pain came DIRECTLY from enma. what are you on dude?
2. did you read what i said? ryou IS arnament haki. thats what they call it in wano.

3. then why was he surprised? you can clearly see the distinct mark next to his face.
1..He cut Kaido with all his blades. Why would they acknowledge his strength without one of his blades when he currently using his them. You sound dumb. Show me them acknowledging Luffy strength without his DF. What kind of stupid question are you asking me.
2. Did you read what i said. Zoro showed he can flow his Haki which is what Ryou is.
3. He not surprised. He only asked a question about if thats what he learn. He never states he doesn't have it. Once again you making stuff up

For support. He cant make a Dragon Twister with only one blade.
why not use a different move then?

are you realizing how stupid this sounds?

and he made a dragon twister without any swords before btw, to make this sound extra stupid:
He can make a dragon twister with no swords lol.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

He is as stubborn as his fans :blush:
He thinks he has a real chance of hurting Kaido because he cut Pica. So full of hopes, so weak:mihugh:
nice fanfiction

The flat earth argument actually works more against Zorofans.

"Here's a picture from space that the earth is round"
"Doesn't mean anything, earth is flat"

"Kaido saying Oden's presence/aura is in that sword and strange haki is coming from it"
"Doesn't mean anything, Oden's haki isn't in it"

Don't see anyone making up any evidence, just reading the pages.
You right Brook went to heaven, asked Oden to put his "haki" into Enma, and now we're here

Kawamatsu gave a description of Samarais will, are you also going to ignore that as well, seems here you are clearly choosing to do so.

Zoro fans: Zoro is going to face Kaido
Haters: That'll never happen

Zoro is going to cut Kaido
Haters: Keep dreaming and making up head canon

See a pattern here....

1..He cut Kaido with all his blades. Why would they acknowledge his strength without one of his blades when he currently using his them. You sound dumb. Show me them acknowledging Luffy strength without his DF. What kind of stupid question are you asking me.
2. Did you read what i said. Zoro showed he can flow his Haki which is what Ryou is.
3. He not surprised. He only asked a question about if thats what he learn. He never states he doesn't have it. Once again you making stuff up
1. what does luffy have to do with anything? we are talking about enma in relation to zoro and how its "weird haki" is the only reason he was able to cut kaido. like Kaido stated in the panel you showed, the pain came DIRECTLY from odens sword not any of the others. you making stuff up again.
2. I read and it makes no sense...
3. what is the mark next to his face?

you can't show me that panel like i've asked. you proved my point. i don't think theres much more to talk about.:kayneshrug:

You right Brook went to heaven, asked Oden to put his "haki" into Enma, and now we're here

Kawamatsu gave a description of Samarais will, are you also going to ignore that as well, seems here you are clearly choosing to do so.

Zoro fans: Zoro is going to face Kaido
Haters: That'll never happen

Zoro is going to cut Kaido
Haters: Keep dreaming and making up head canon

See a pattern here....
Nope.

Don't know where Brook came from. I said Odens will was passed down to the Scabbards and his sword. How is that ignoring what Kawa said?

Honestly don't know what predictions have to do with this. What's the pattern?

1. what does luffy have to do with anything? we are talking about enma in relation to zoro and how its "weird haki" is the only reason he was able to cut kaido. like Kaido stated in the panel you showed, the pain came DIRECTLY from odens sword not any of the others. you making stuff up again.
2. I read and it makes no sense...
3. what is the mark next to his face?

you can't show me that panel like i've asked. you proved my point. i don't think theres much more to talk about.:kayneshrug:
1.Cause you asking me to show you them acknowledging him without his means of fighting. Don't you see how dumb that is. Its like me asking you to show me them Acknowledging Luffy without his rubber fruit. Its just a dumb question. Kaido never said anything that the pain"only" cane from one sword. He just talked about the one thats familiar to him cause all 3 cut him. If only one Sword can hurt him why is Zoro using all his Swords then. Also BM says "He" like i said Acknowledging him.
2. Well thats your problem. Go reread
3. I literally posted the panel. He says noting indicating he doesnt know what it is. Yep their isn't much more the talk about.

How about we make a Bet. If the others clearly Cut Kaido. You make a thread saying You don't know anything about One piece and can't read/change avi. If the other Swords never cut Kaido, i will. Deal?

Nope.

Don't know where Brook came from. I said Odens will was passed down to the Scabbards and his sword. How is that ignoring what Kawa said?

Honestly don't know what predictions have to do with this. What's the pattern?
Brook came from myself and the Zorobois making fun of the obnoxious haki headcanon that keeps getting blasted.

Then I tried to correlate what kawamatsu said regarding his will still being enstilled within his blade but.... obviously you can't see the pattern, whilst inserting additional Zoro bullshit every other week as well.

Im confident next week, you along with the rest of the possy will come up with something new to satisfy your headcanonnnnnn

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Brook came from myself and the Zorobois making fun of the obnoxious haki headcanon that keeps getting blasted.

Then I tried to correlate what kawamatsu said regarding his will still being enstilled within his blade but.... obviously you can't see the pattern, whilst inserting additional Zoro bullshit every other week as well.

Im confident next week, you along with the rest of the possy will come up with something new to satisfy your headcanonnnnnn

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Cool, thanks for not answering anything.
My headcanonnnnn is Zoro opening Odens wound. Do what you want with that.

Cool, thanks for not answering anything.
My headcanonnnnn is Zoro opening Odens wound. Do what you want with that.
Just playing the uno reverse card, I got you on the supply of copium.

Keep making up random Zoro Hater headcanon, it suits you and the rest of the possy well, im sure next week you all will get lambasted again by The Boiiiiiis
Post automatically merged:

@Blother can you get me some more of the nopium LOL

Last edited: