Status
Not open for further replies.
so like why cant u use the older abilities when u upgrade or smthing lol

i mustve made AL proud then by doing that lmao
Cant use older abilities, once obito goes through his character role development stages like story. so once you tried to kill me, i unlocked madara role and could only use that, no going back to troll tobi. lol :pepehands:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
First stage Obito has to choose two friends in game as kakashi and rin, i chose rej and noctis point 1.

of course the same red scum killed them, al and usopp.

after they died obito died to, and evolved into troll tobi, after someone tried to kill troll tobi, he evolved into madara.
Oooo, that's cool!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Cant use older abilities, once obito goes through his character role development stages like story. so once you tried to kill me, i unlocked madara role and could only use that, no going back to troll tobi. lol :pepehands:
First stage Obito has to choose two friends in game as kakashi and rin, i chose rej and noctis point 1.

after they died obito died to, and evolved into troll tobi, after someone tried to kill troll tobi, he evolved into madara.
wow we ruined lots of ur fun without even realizing

but u took ur revenge :milaugh:

u know that u took the behelith thingy. read grifith ability lol. u were the first to target me in the game. thats what resulted in the kill on u and in u appearing on the sacrifice eclipse lol

I was honestly starting to think you were the last scum that just hid well.

Status
Not open for further replies.