Spoiler:

OP chapter 1004 is actually the last chapter of One Piece.

- Luffy sighs and said "So it's finally time. I have reached the point of no return."

- Kaidou nods, in hybrid mode, and then powers up using Awakening. "Shall we, Strawhat?" And chuckles.

- Kaidou roars, releasing a pillar of light to the sky, its color never been seen in the this dimension before. Receiving its mere residual shockwaves, the Red Line and the New World oceans itself vaporized, revealing Laugh Tale below sea trench level.

- Zoro focuses all his armament haki on Enma, "Let's do it...Oden-San."

- as if answering Zoro, Oden's haki inside Enma burst as black-purple fire entity. Zoro screams and opens his previously close eye, showing Geass of the absolute command, "now open up the path to that place! That most despicable realm!"

- Zoro release the strongest flying slash to Laugh Tale's palace. The palace shimmers with Oden+Zoro's spirit and cleaved to form a gate to another world.

- Zoro then throw Luffy's body to the air, "Please. Only you can do this...Captain! Kill them! Kill them all!"

- "I will!" Luffy uses his awakening in the sky and absorb Kaidou's beam. Luffy's Awakening grants him the authority to compress, store or utilize the fundamental physics of the world. His body glows by strange energy of Kaidou's beam, and Luffy sends it to his fist, while multiplying its energy depth by infinity! His left fist changes form to a majestic metaphysical gauntlet with kingly glyphs surrounding it.

- Luffy releases the punch to the portal to the other world. "This is it! I wil protect!! EVERYTHING!"

- Kaidou, Zoro, Oden, BB, Shanks, Imu, all OP-verse: "Fulfill the ultimate dream! Do it, Luffy!"

- Luffy bellows as his punch shatters reality and dimensional boundaries "THE UNGODLY FIST OF HAJIME ISAYAMA's DEVASTATION!"

- the ultimate fist that have the capability to destroy the multiverse billions of times, cross Laugh Tale, arrives and shatters the entire existence of Hajime Isayama (Attack on Titan author), killing him instantly in every permutation possibility of causality, so that he doesn't have to ruin the plot Attack of Titan.

- finally we achieve world peace. And Luffy live happily ever after with Kaidou, Akainu, Imu, Teach, and also all his friends.

M

mckengrie

- Luffy bellows as his punch shatters reality and dimensional boundaries "THE UNGODLY FIST OF HAJIME ISAYAMA's DEVASTATION!"

- the ultimate fist that have the capability to destroy the multiverse billions of times, cross Laugh Tale, arrives and shatters the entire existence of Hajime Isayama (Attack on Titan author), killing him instantly in every permutation possibility of causality, so that he doesn't have to ruin the plot Attack of Titan.
:goatasure::goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

Sorry. This is real.

M

mckengrie

After watching AoT manga chapter 137 spoiler, my head is filled with these thoughts. Not a theory though, just venting my frustration over that spoiler.
Gotcha.

I don't watch and read AoT but I see readers and watchers like this series.

Do you think AoT>One Piece ? This is a true or false?

Gotcha.

I don't watch and read AoT but I see readers and watchers like this series.

Do you think AoT>One Piece ? This is a true or false?
AoT anime art is really good.

About comparing the manga, from my view:

- from art perspective, AoT is really low quality compared to OP
-from world-building quality, lore, amount of character, AoT is really inferior. OP has so many characters and interactions etc. OP has various exciting islands full of different themes. AoT's world is boring. Just so-so. I'm a fantasy fan, so i really feel bland regarding AoT's world.

- from setting of story premises, AoT also is lacking compared to OP. AoT main premise is to survive and beat Titans. OP is a grand adventure, a really exciting concept.

- from shonen battle art, AoT is also inferior. OP is way better with its grand powers, lightning-fast depiction of movements and explosive clash of elements or mountain-busting sword slashes

But:

- from storyline depth and progression, i don't know what fiction is better compared to AoT. Not just manga, but fiction overall. AoT's storyline from beginning to end is really geniusly intertwined. Each plot reveal of plot twist is like a treasure.

- OP has minimal consequences. AoT has a strong consquence concept. What happens at earlier chapters give full-brunt impact on later chapters. The climax of consequences is how the world affect AoT's main protagonist:

- Eren Jaeger. Even if all characters in OP has their good characterization combined into one, nothing comes close to Attack on Titan's Eren Jaeger. He is a masterpiece of main character. He is very human, relatable and full of feelings. His point of view and emotional developed along with story progression. His actions are consistent with his thoughts and ambition, and once he makes his strategic move, it is literally-world-changing. The team, the enemy, friends, the community, even the entire world is affected by Eren's actions by long-term. Eren is the main driving force to whole AoT story, and it feels close to reality of a human. Its not battle-centric, its more of character-centric manga.

---

If you value story consistency and progression compared to fancy world-building or many characters or shenanigans, AoT is a must read. If you're not into a heavy or tragic story, then it may not interest you due to its boring settings, premises, lack of easter eggs, or no fancy powers, no colorful or creatively-themed islands.

--

Overall i cant say AoT is better, but going by character depth and story quality (not quantity), imo AoT is far better than almost any manga.

...until spoiler of chapter 137 dropped recently, that is.

M

mckengrie

AoT anime art is really good.

About comparing the manga, from my view:

- from art perspective, AoT is really low quality compared to OP
-from world-building quality, lore, amount of character, AoT is really inferior. OP has so many characters and interactions etc. OP has various exciting islands full of different themes. AoT's world is boring. Just so-so. I'm a fantasy fan, so i really feel bland regarding AoT's world.

- from setting of story premises, AoT also is lacking compared to OP. AoT main premise is to survive and beat Titans. OP is a grand adventure, a really exciting concept.

- from shonen battle art, AoT is also inferior. OP is way better with its grand powers, lightning-fast depiction of movements and explosive clash of elements or mountain-busting sword slashes

But:

- from storyline depth and progression, i don't know what fiction is better compared to AoT. Not just manga, but fiction overall. AoT's storyline from beginning to end is really geniusly intertwined. Each plot reveal of plot twist is like a treasure.

- OP has minimal consequences. AoT has a strong consquence concept. What happens at earlier chapters give full-brunt impact on later chapters. The climax of consequences is how the world affect AoT's main protagonist:

- Eren Jaeger. Even if all characters in OP has their good characterization combined into one, nothing comes close to Attack on Titan's Eren Jaeger. He is a masterpiece of main character. He is very human, relatable and full of feelings. His point of view and emotional developed along with story progression. His actions are consistent with his thoughts and ambition, and once he makes his strategic move, it is literally-world-changing. The team, the enemy, friends, the community, even the entire world is affected by Eren's actions by long-term. Eren is the main driving force to whole AoT story, and it feels close to reality of a human. Its not battle-centric, its more of character-centric manga.

---

If you value story consistency and progression compared to fancy world-building or many characters or shenanigans, AoT is a must read. If you're not into a heavy or tragic story, then it may not interest you due to its boring settings, premises, lack of easter eggs, or no fancy powers, no colorful or creatively-themed islands.

--

Overall i cant say AoT is better, but going by character depth and story quality (not quantity), imo AoT is far better than almost any manga.

...until spoiler of chapter 137 dropped recently, that is.
Thanks for sharing you thoughts.