Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Interesting video but I do not believe that Zoro is a descendant of Ushimaru. Yes, they look alike but characters in One Piece can look alike without being related. See Kuina and Tashigi.
You are probably right
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Kuina and Tashigi are related
Imagine
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Wait what if they actuallly are ?
:zorothink:

After all latest development, who now believes Zoro is killing/final blow kaido?
I believed for a while btw
:endthis:
I had always three scenarios on my mind. The first one is that Zoro and Luffy are doing a combo attack and beat Kaido. The second one is that Zoro gives kaido a deep wound and Luffy punches with a strong Ryou Attack on the same place where the open wound is and Kaido gets beaten. Luffy participating on the final blow has one problem even though he is the MC, Kaido needs to die and Luffy would never kill Kaido. After Wano there’s no role for Kaido, he’s to strong , you can’t send him to Impel Down, he would break out easily. He can’t return during the final war, he will never be on Luffys side and I doubt that he will return as a villain again. So I came to the conclusion that he needs to die and my third scenario is that Zoro kills him. Maybe Luffy will " beat " Kaido, he’s for a short time K.O and then he goes desperately into the Dragonform with his last strength and then Zoro chops his head off.

B

Ballel

Nah, it's more that they do have some similarities and are only connected through Zoro. It is what Kuina means to him that affects how he sees and behaves towards Tashigi. I remember Oda saying something that they are not related either but I'm not sure.
My point is that not every strawhat needs to be a descendant of some insanely powerful person or royalty.

I had always three scenarios on my mind. The first one is that Zoro and Luffy are doing a combo attack and beat Kaido. The second one is that Zoro gives kaido a deep wound and Luffy punches with a strong Ryou Attack on the same place where the open wound is and Kaido gets beaten. Luffy participating on the final blow has one problem even though he is the MC, Kaido needs to die and Luffy would never kill Kaido. After Wano there’s no role for Kaido, he’s to strong , you can’t send him to Impel Down, he would break out easily. He can’t return during the final war, he will never be on Luffys side and I doubt that he will return as a villain again. So I came to the conclusion that he needs to die and my third scenario is that Zoro kills him. Maybe Luffy will " beat " Kaido, he’s for a short time K.O and then he goes desperately into the Dragonform with his last strength and then Zoro chops his head off.
I agree.
Btw do you guys think that Kaido has to die, Or do you think we can have a one piece world where he stays alive?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No shame in losing against number 1 in the world.
And it will probably be only a temporary knockdown since Kaido cant kill himself without Zoro.
If Zoro offers a good fight against Kaido's hybrid, what more could we wish for... :finally:
Volume end though? Maybe the beating gets off paneled.

I remember Oda saying something that they are not related either but I'm not sure.
Oda never said this.

My point is that not every strawhat needs to be a descendant of some insanely powerful person or royalty.
Zoro is a Shimotsuki.

Do you think that Zoros dad or mother is someone important? It would be weird for a Shonen if we don’t learn more about one of the protagonists parents. I think Zoros dad is some thug, a ronin like. I think he’s part of the Shimotsuki lineage and maybe some part of Kaidos race, this would explain Zoros demon. Who lived in Onigashima before Kaido lived there ? Where there some banished ronin with the presence of a oni/demon?